Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Many Transfers - In And Out Will We Make This Week?

The transfer window as we all know SLAMS shut this week, but how many Transfers in and out , will the mighty addicks make this week?

I’m going for 3 in, two out (2 loans and 1 permanent).

Comments

• Options
    We was told 5 .
    Have lost Gallagher so I'm going 6
  • Options
    4 in 
    0 ou
  • Options
    4 in 3 out if Taylor stays
    5 in 4 out if he goes. 
  • Options
    Two in, one out.
  • Options
    Two in, none out
  • Options
    Two loans in. Maddison chooses someone else on transfer day
  • Options
    3 in one out.
  • Options
    3-0 to the Addicks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 loans in
    2 permanents
    2 youngsters out on loan
    Taylor stays...

• Options
    3 in
    1 out (Loan of a youth. Taylor stays)
  • Options
    3 in, 1 out, shake it all about.
  • Options
    Assuming we get ample cover and we have enough fit I'd like to see a couple of the youngsters out on loan, vennings, morgan, Davison and maybe even Doughty although I think the latter maybe now in bow's immediate plans. 
  • Options
    3 on and none out
  • Options
    3 in (ideally centre back, midfielder, striker)

Some youngsters go out on loan (Vennings, Dempsey, Stevenson, Maloney, Wiredu etc)
  • Options
    4 in, 2 of which on loan, one signing, one free and 2-3 of our brave but inexperienced youngsters on loan to league 2 sides - hopefully, leaving us stronger than we have been.
  • Options
    5 ❤️ 2 perm 3 loan. 
  • Options
    2 in 2 out and shake it all about
  • Options
    Taylor stays 4 in...2 perms,2 loans,3 out on loan

Taylor Goes 5 In...3 perms,2 loans 3 out on loan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    4 in 1 out
  • Options
    4 in 2 out.
  • Options
    4 in, possibly 5 if we can get Maddison over the line.

1, maybe 2 out on loan, both younger players. We don’t lose any from the squad who will now be part of the plans for the remainder of the season. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    4 in, possibly 5 if we can get Maddison over the line.

1, maybe 2 out on loan, both younger players. We don’t lose any from the squad who will now be part of the plans for the remainder of the season. 
    Tbh this is what I think needs to happen to make us strong enough for the run in and stay stay up. We can’t rely on all the injured players coming back and staying fit plus we need to rotate the squad to avoid more injuries. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    I don’t think we will lose anyone now. Aneke is the one I wouldn’t be surprised to see go. I don’t think Vennings or Davison should go out just yet. Morgan is probably the only one who could do with a bit of game time in League 1 or 2. 

I think we will sign 3, 2 loans and a few paying permanent. Pogba might sign just after the window if he impresses. 
  • Options
    3 in. 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    4 in
    0 out
  • Options
    I hope that I am wrong, but I expect 1 loanee in, and if that happens I will question the new owners...
  • Options
    Comfortable 4-0 win (sorry Happy Valley)
  • Options
    Don't think anyone will come in . Taylor might still leave though  .