Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most Overrated Products

Comments

• Options
    Bagels. Always mistaken for Beigals, which are a totally different
  • Options
    Multi-vitamins and stuff like that
  • Options
    Super Glue! Isn’t either of the words in its name.
  • Options
    Beats headphones. A product designed for idiots with no concept of sound quality.
    years ago had an idea for a rival headphones company to use the strap-line : insert name of company - when you want better beats

Unfortunately  dont work in advertising.
  • Options
    Some excellent nominations on here. Please can I add:

KFC - poor quality chicken, saturated in grease
    Chinese food (or at least the version we get over here) - a plate of MSG
    Miracle-Gro - I've poured it on my plants, I've poured it on my knob. No magic beanstalks in either scenario.
    Ray Ban sunglasses - nothing wrong with them, but outrageously expensive. What am I missing? What do I get for £150 that I don't get for £50 somewhere else, apart from a little squiggle in the corner of the lens?
  • Options
    Gin. It’s horrible.
    absolutely this, it says mountains that the most popular way of drinking it is diluting it to fuck with tonic.
  • Options
    I love Gin.

But then again I love whisky vodka Red wine  lager and pretty much anything alcoholic 
  • Options
    Hairdryers. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Hairdryers. 
    Yep.
  • Options
    Sheesh in Chigwell 
  • Options
    I love Gin.

But then again I love whisky vodka Red wine  lager and pretty much anything alcoholic 
    Yeah, but I bet after the first one, in a blind test you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a bog standard Gordon's and Schweppes, and a Sipsmith and FeverTree. At least not until you get the bill.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Sheesh in Chigwell 
    Literally all Turkish restaurants that serve up deconstructed kebabs for 3 times the price of the local kebab shop.
  • Options
    Adidas bumpers
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    Things that everyone else seems to crow on about, but you can't see the value in.

Yorkshire Tea
    Richmon Sauages
    Netflix
    I Phones
    Richmond Sausage? I've only met one person in my whole life who eats these.
    3% pork meat, 97% life dust.
    It seems I must be quite partial to life dust as I like them.

As I don't eat much meat anyway their low content suits me fine.

• Options
    agree on RayBands, be a real person and buy Oakleys
  • Options
    Can add Nando's to that. Mad people go in there and spend £40 for chicken and chips for two.

And Dominoes. Whys takeaway pizza so expensive? Its just cheap meat, tomato sauce and bread.
    Amen on the Nandos. Was really looking forward to trying it, and from the small portions of chicken, the horrid chips, and even more horrid greens, turned out to one of biggest let downs of my time in England, and that includes a rainy, dreary Tuesday night in Luton
  • Options
    Another one for anything Apple, the hardware is so cheap a great example of an eco system selling a poor product...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2020
    cafc999 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Pie & Mash. 

Jank meat in a moody soggy pastry, but you have to like it otherwise what sort of geeeeeza are ya. Plus you have to tell everyone you've ever met or know that you're currently eating it.
    This 100% 
    Just proves you are proper nawty if you eat it on a regular basis. It is comfort food but very stodgy.
    It's only comfort food if you lived through the war?
    Which war?
  • Options
    Anal vibrators. 
  • Options
    Anal vibrators. 

Oh I don’t know...........
  • Options
    Any of the them Bluetooth speakers, they are not real hi-fi and should used to fill bins.
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    The thing with apple products is that they have in-built software that prevents their owners from being able to stick to the topic of threads. That's why they're overrated.
    But those controlling alien types at Samsung sure sort that out 😉
  • Options
    Greenie said:
    Super Glue! Isn’t either of the words in its name.
    Except if you are looking to stick your fingers together. 
  • Options
    Adidas bumpers
    Do what?
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    Any domestic product by Sonos & Bose...Massively overpriced for what you get but most people think they are the dogs bollocks.

That might change in May when Sonos stop updating some of their older models. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jan/23/sonos-to-deny-software-updates-to-owners-of-older-equipment
  • Options
    Adidas bumpers
    Do what?
    I actually don't mind em, but fuck me they're overrated