Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Had enough !

2»

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:
    Do you think the bloke behind thst account knows what coalition means?
  • Options
    Wants to spell check Lyle aswell...obv not one of his signing’s..TWAT...!!!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Scoham said:
    Do you think the bloke behind thst account knows what coalition means?
    Stuff you put in your fire innit?
  • Options
    This fella’s clearly on a wind up, either that or he’s a Millwall fan (one and and the same).
  • Options
    This fella’s clearly on a wind up, either that or he’s a Millwall fan (one and and the same).
    Cant be a Millwall fan - they dont care about us
  • Options
    Brown59 said:
    Had enough of the Llyle Taylor situation pissing lots off now. Looks like he’s going no player is bigger than the club. Not even going to ask about transfers becoming a joke. Had Millwall fans in my ear over this. Yes I know they have no brains.  ESI you have a lot to answer to at the moment. 
    There's already a Lyle Taylor thread. Not sure you being picked on by Millwall mates is justification for a new thread is it?
  • Options
    Brown59 said:
    Had enough of the Llyle Taylor situation pissing lots off now. Looks like he’s going no player is bigger than the club. Not even going to ask about transfers becoming a joke. Had Millwall fans in my ear over this. Yes I know they have no brains.  ESI you have a lot to answer to at the moment. 
     You are rather irritating.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Brown59 said:
     You are rather irritating.
    That's putting it mildly 
    Complete tool
    Straight from the tool box I suspect
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Brown59 said:
    We will see your be saying you were right mate . It ends in y . 
    No it doesn't, it ends with t. 
    And begins with c. 
    A actually

Although I do get your joke, and you're spot on seemingly. 
  • Options
    Brown59 said:
    What now?

See you have bit of a history with negative posts....

Agree,  no player is bigger than the Club but why the constant negativity???

Taylor really could not have put in a bigger shift tonight.

Ever thought about supporting the Scum 🤷🏻‍♂️