Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most appropriately rated products

Tables - 8/10. Really useful for eating from and doing jigsaw puzzles. But they stop short of a 10 because i could eat off my lap and not do a puzzle. My one also takes up quite a bit of space in my dining room. So in my opinion 8/10 is spot on.

Comments

• Potatoes.
    Once you’ve peeled and cooked them, they’re a terrific staple. it’s just the faffing about with the peeling and cooking that lets them down.
    8 out of 10.
  • edited January 2020
    Chairs - 7/10. Useful for resting the derrière but loses marks as you can’t get anywhere with them if you needed something, I don’t mind standing and if tired you could sit / lay on the floor or if really bored, do a handstand or the splits 
  • Socks - 7.5 / 10 - handy product that comes in pairs for keeping your feet warm - with the added bonus of preventing chafing when wearing them with shoes (or even with boots). 
    Lose 2 points since they start to smell after a few days, so you need an extra pair whilst you wash them.
    Lose another 0.5 points because sometimes the pair gets split during the washing/drying process, so you need to have a third pair on standby.
  • Ronseal quick drying wood stain - Does exactly what it says on the tin.
  • Glasses[1]  9/10.  Excellent for drinking from and when partially full appeal to optimists and pessimists alike.  Lose a point because of fragility

Glasses[2]  3/10.  Help me to see better.  Lose points for: constantly needing cleaning; pain in the arse when trying to watch football in the rain; very annoying when going from cold/warm environment (ie street to pub); fragile (see Glasses[1])
  • Spectacles 7/10, great aid to vision, but lose 3 because they're difficult to find when you're not wearing them.
  • Andrews salts 9/10

Soothes belly ache, ulcers, heartburn, indigestion, acid reflux and gastritis. Reduces bloating and is a laxative when constipated.  

All this from a tin at about 4 quid. Marvellous. Loses a point as not great at treating diarrhoea. 
  • Toilet - 10/10

without them there would be shit everywhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Chairs - 7/10. Useful for resting the derrière but loses marks as you can’t get anywhere with them if you needed something, I don’t mind standing and if tired you could sit / lay on the floor or if really bored, do a handstand or the splits 
    Chairs - 7/10. Useful for resting the derrière but loses marks as you can’t get anywhere with them if you needed something, I don’t mind standing and if tired you could sit / lay on the floor or if really bored, do a handstand or the splits 

you need to get one/some with wheels or castors attached
  • Margarine - Cheap and easy to spread. Also long lasting. However, doesn’t taste as good as butter. 8/10. 
  • edited January 2020
    Toilet paper, 7 out 10 , does what its supposed to do, but zero out of 10 for recycleability.

Feels like your flushing money down the toilet.
  • Chairs - 7/10. Useful for resting the derrière but loses marks as you can’t get anywhere with them if you needed something, I don’t mind standing and if tired you could sit / lay on the floor or if really bored, do a handstand or the splits 

Elon's listening.
  • edited January 2020
    Buses 10/10 - these are great products for transporting humans and suitcases from one place to another.
    Lose two points because no matter how loud you shout, they never let you drive them.
    Gain a point back because the wheels go round and round; round and round.
    Gain another point back because the windows taste delicious. 
  • Toilet paper, 7 out 10 , does what its supposed to do, but zero out of 10 for recycleability.

You need to get yourself one of these MIA.

• Toilet paper, 7 out 10 , does what its supposed to do, but zero out of 10 for recycleability.

I was nearly sold on that, but the direction of the spin is all wrong. No-one wants the underside of their toilet seat looking like the gusset of an old nappy.

I take it the advert is local to you? I can just hear the guy on the front saying “it’s reet champion” in a northern accent.
  • Sponsored links:

One of these would do the trick: