Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Over 1400 on line!

edited January 2020 in General Charlton
As of 8.15pm......blimey!

Comments

• Options
    What happened to the other 200? 
  • Options
    But, is that an accurate reflection of who is actually online. For example, I don’t login every time I come to CL. I’m already ‘online’ but have been dormant. Wouldn’t that show as ‘online’ even though I wasn’t? 
  • Options
    Rob said:
    But, is that an accurate reflection of who is actually online. For example, I don’t login every time I come to CL. I’m already ‘online’ but have been dormant. Wouldn’t that show as ‘online’ even though I wasn’t? 
    If you're online, you're online
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Rob said:
    Unless you have VAR.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Hi guys. How's it going, just been away on a gap year and left my computer on, logged into this forum. 

Did I miss anything? 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Rob said:
    So it’s not a true reflection then of who is actually on the site. Only who is ‘online’. Because I’m online all the time but I’m not on the site all the time. 
  • Options
    Hi guys. How's it going, just been away on a gap year and left my computer on, logged into this forum. 

Did I miss anything? 
    Not really. New owners same shit, it's the Charlton way.
  • Options
    edited January 2020

Did I miss anything? 
    Only 500 posts on the Rumours thread since tea time.

No .... we haven't signed anyone yet.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob said:
    Chizz said:
    Rob said:
    So it’s not a true reflection then of who is actually on the site. Only who is ‘online’. Because I’m online all the time but I’m not on the site all the time. 
    It's a true reflection of who is online. 

As someone once said, when you're online, you're online. 
  • Options
    I give up
  • Options
    Rob said:
    I give up
    Don't give up, Rob! 

You're making the point that "it’s not a true reflection then of who is actually on the site. Only who is ‘online’".  The thread title gives a really good view as to what the thread is about.  The number of people online.  

No? 
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Changed title from 1200 to 1400+ at 7.03pm 31/01/20
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Over 1400 on a Sunday morning 800 + lifers and 600 guests just now 😲.

Edit; seems to have suddenly  dropped like a stone probably fuse gone at CL Towers 😃
  • Options
    835 Lifers and 585 guests ... seems a lot for a Sunday morning
  • Options
    Spannerlife must be getting a bit dull.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    835 Lifers and 585 guests ... seems a lot for a Sunday morning
    Yeh, I wonder what the attraction could be 😉.