Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Algarve

You never on the off chance had a hen party from Sarf London in at the weekend, did you ??

Comments

• Options
    No we didn't unfortunatey, could have done with the business though...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]You never on the off chance had a hen party from Sarf London in at the weekend, did you ??
    Checking-up on the wife, are we?? ;o)
  • Options
    No, unfortunately due to my stag do excess, she can't afford to go away this year.........
  • Options
    So who did we miss and why AFKA?
  • Options
    You cruel, cruel man! lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]No, unfortunately due to my stag do excess, she can't afford to go away this year.........

I overheard a conversation the other week where a woman was talking about her husband who seems to go on a stag do at least once a month. She said 'the funny thing is though, he goes on all of these stag do's but we don't seem to get invited to the weddings. '

....Hmmmnn
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]So who did we miss and why AFKA?

the lads go away tomorrow, the hen party were in Albuifera last weekend.
  • Options
    Lads never bothered to turn up either AFKA. I think I might change the name of the bar to Traffords or Busbys or something.
  • Options
    Algarve, will see you next Wednesday night - Floyds sounds good to me ;-)
  • Options
    Nice one mate. Looking forward to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Looking to go away again in September, what's Albuifera likely to be like then? Busy, quiet? Only me and a couple of lads should be in attendance so will be on our best non-asbo behaviour but equally we will want to go chasing after pretty girls in the evening in busy bars.

What's the chances?
  • Options
    carter.
    ive been a few times in September always had good fun. Less busy than august but im sure you'll find enough to keep you company. Go earlier in september tho rather than later.
  • Options
    5-12th is when were looking at, don't miss any games either. Should be okay shouldn't it?

Saying that I don't know how I'm going to afford it!!

I'll have a look in a minute but what is the going rate for a week in a self catering cheap hotel/appartment normally?
  • Options
    Algarveaddick may know of some reasonable accommodation in the area.
  • Options
    i stay in hotel california. A basic hotel slap in the middle of the old town. i normally pay about 25 a night! and book a cheap flight with XL for about 100 quid. The hotel is really nothing special but does have a pool and is very convenient for the old town and an easy cab ride to the Strip where you will probably prefer for a bit more action.

You can go up to Floyds bar to watch the england game.

but anyway algarve will help.
  • Options
    Cheers guys
  • Options
    Cheap package might be available too Carter, Hotels near us are Cerro Branco, Cerro Alagoa, Alagoa Mar, Paraiso and Brisa Sol. Try any of them direct too.

Curb It's suggestion is a good one, also Vila Recife is very central and quite cheap, and so is The Baltum. Happy hunting.
  • Options
    Im not keen on the baltum but not stayed there. My mates stayed in Recife and liked it but when they came to visit us in california preferred that for convenience and price so have stayed there ever since.

I stayed in Paraiso for 10 days. i liked it for the little in house catering bit (making your own brekkie etc) but did not appreciate the yell "hello campers" at 11 am every morning followed by the grandstand music or something like that i cant remember. they ran a daily activity list by the pool... hell on earth for hungover souls! but good facilities to be honest.
  • Options
    Course, the problem with living 'ere is we never stay in any of them. so you are much better placed to judge than me Curb it.
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i stay in hotel california...

Such a lovely place and plenty of room any time of year...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i stay in hotel california...

Such a lovely place...

Is that the one where you check out but never leave? Sounds like coach transfers in shagaluf
  • Options
    That's the one...