Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bonne

When is M Bonne back?,we need him back asap.

Comments

• Options
    Think Bowyer said he was about 10 days away so more likely be in contention for Blackburn if Forest is too soon. 
  • Options
    2/3 weeks perhaps I thought LB said but as Henry said Green is playing very well, so no need to rush back and get a set back.
  • Options
    Thought Hemed was ok when he came on wish he got his head on that late cross to ease the tension 
  • Options
    Thought Hemed was ok when he came on wish he got his head on that late cross to ease the tension 
     His pace is very questionable.

He struggles to keep up with passages of play a lot.
  • Options
    Green is doing well so no reason to rush him back.

Will be very happy when he is.
    Agreed. A Green was superb yesterday linked up well with L Taylor. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just need to play to Hemed's strengths!!

Brighton got 32-goals out of him so knew how to do it
    His prolific period was between 2015 and 2017, maybe he's lost a yard of pace since then?
  • Options
    If Bonne replaces Green we're in danger of becoming very one paced up top. 
  • Options
    If Bonne replaces Green we're in danger of becoming very one paced up top. 
    worked well against bristol city - i think we just rotate the 3 or even play all 3 - if the midfield gets stronger and we start dominate games more then hemed may become more useful but until then i'd say bonne, taylor and green are the main strikers and hemed will only feature if one is injured 
  • Options
    Felt the game needed Bonne yesterday, not necessarily from the start but I did get that feeling of missing someone and that was Macaulay Bonne
  • Options

His prolific period was between 2015 and 2017, maybe he's lost a yard of pace since then?
    Maybe ..... but it's the service he's lost.

As Forever said, just need to play to Hemed's strengths, rather than expect him to chase lost causes all afternoon.

• Options
    What are Hemed‘s strengths?
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    Arm wrestling and Origami I hear.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Solidgone said:
    Eating and......

...eating ?

( Sorry, Tomer, know you're working hard but couldn't resist that cheeky comment)
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Maybe ..... but it's the service he's lost.

As Forever said, just need to play to Hemed's strengths, rather than expect him to chase lost causes all afternoon.

Against Fulham the roles were reversed, and it was Lyle (just back from injury) who was the impact sub and he terrorised the defenders, much better ones than the Barnsley ones too, chasing lost causes and sometimes winning them
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    From what I saw (via YouTube so no guarantees as to accuracy) he seems better suited to attacking crosses or passes into the box, rather than taking the ball to his feet and running with it.