Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Show all the kit - you pr**k teasers

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
since you want us to buy it.

Comments

• Options
    what more do you need to see ? Its blue stripes.......
  • Options
    yeah it's fairly conclusive.

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Henry - why only adults - you know our lads will want one.
  • Options
    Think I may actually invest in that one, I know I know it's not a proper charlton kit but it's different & that;'s why I like it.
  • Options
    link?
  • Options
    www.cafc.co.uk if Joma released it to other parties Reg and the boys would be round.
  • Options
    I like it. I'd prefer a white or yellow one but I don't think it bad at all.
  • Options
    i think it looks ok too. Preferably it would be either all white with a smidge of red, or black like last years one. But i will prob per chase one.
  • Options
    It's just not Charlton, though, is it?
  • Options
    I like it, it's our title winning away shirt.
  • Options
    Denim & seahawk!!! blue It's a f***ing football shirt not a dulux colour chart!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    you say that tho weegie, but my all time fave kit is the blue one from either 86 leeds play off, or the one in 89 when there was a grey one aswell (woolwich kit) so really i dont mind that much! Plus i dont hate millwall like all you lot!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]yeah it's fairly conclusive.

Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Henry - why only adults - you know our lads will want one.

Says that there is a junior shirt for £29.99. Pay attention!
  • Options
    Now you know why they didn't want to show us the new kit.

Incidentally Henry...where are the kits made? Sweat shop labour in some rarely visited and god forsaken part of Asia or somewhere in the UK/Europe under union rules or at least somewhere that pays a decent living wage?

If the former, how does the club square its community work and stance as a family club when it profiteers off of the work that poorly paid employees are putting in?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    The shirts, or at least the ones my son has, are made in China is which neither rarely visited it being the most populus country in the world or god foresaken as it is officially an atheist state.

I'll ask about the factory but it is a huge leap to profiteering from a poorly paid sweat shop employees and assuming that they do not get a living wage just because they are not in Europe.
  • Options
    I appreciate that, but I'd be interested to know what working conditions these people are employed under and whether the club have any knowledge/in-put and maybe would consider changing if the working environment was a sweat shop place.
  • Options
    And so would I but there was the assumption in your first question that Asia is universally "god foresaken" and has only sweat shop conditions to offer.