Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Statbank: Charlton 2-1 Barnsley

many thanks to the 103 Lifers who gave marks 

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what people expect from Hemed. Well, goals I guess, but given zero service, what more can he do? 
  • Options
    That save from DP was at a crucial time in the game - we all know what would have happened if it had gone in.
    It brought sustained applause from the folk behind the goal, who could see the full detail of the save.

Well done to him, a fully deserved MOM.
  • Options
    Didn’t get to mark this week but that ordering looks very much right imo 
  • Options
    Nice to see BeckenSarr get an assist for his wonderful reverse pass to Green for our second ...

:smiley:
  • Options
    So Phillips gets Motm for 1 save. Wow.
    Absolute worldy though, Golfie.

He pulled off some other good saves and some routine stuff.
    Shouldn't ignore that really, should we?

• Options
    Leuth said:
    I don't know what people expect from Hemed. Well, goals I guess, but given zero service, what more can he do? 
    Far be it for me to agree with you but he didn’t do a lot wrong on Saturday .  
  • Options
    He made other good saves, commanding his box didn’t even look remotely like dropping a cross or fumbling one in when were under the heavy cosh for the last 20. Well deserved MOM.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Far be it for me to agree with you but he didn’t do a lot wrong on Saturday .  
    Being strict, his save from the long shot from their No 6(?) wasn't great, it bounced off him rather than him pushing it safe. The rebound should have been put in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Did they really on get 4 yellow cards? 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Far be it for me to disagree with you but he didn’t do a lot on Saturday or any other game this season, but it's only February.
    Corrected for you.
  • Options
    I know this has got nothing to do with the stat bank thread but was scrolling down on the comments and this came up in between the comments as advertising... 😐😐
  • Options
    I know this has got nothing to do with the stat bank thread but was scrolling down on the comments and this came up in between the comments as advertising... 😐😐
    Its based on your internet history. Either you're really a spanner or your missus has a secret!