Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WIFI

Any noise being made about reinstalling the WIFI?

Comments

• Options
    Surely has to happen.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Doesn't have to be super duper fiber, just good enough to get on the sky sports scores app would be nice 
  • Options
    Non-stop moaning -quite rightly- by many people about the lack of wi-fi. I know it may not be at the top of the priority list (and I only check my phone before the game and at half time), but we are a championship club and it is 2020. Needs to be sorted.
  • Options
    Why do people need WIFI at a game? Scores are shown at half and full time aren't they? 

I mean it'd be good for me to distract the kid when she gets bored... I wouldn't have to rinse data on YT Kids. 
  • Options
    Yep, being back the WiFi. Even though I have a 4G signal inside the Valley, I can’t get on the net because all you O2 users are taking up the bandwidth 
  • Options
    Moan at your mobile network to get them to improve capacity around the Valley
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Moan at your mobile network to get them to improve capacity around The Valley

O2 reception generally around the Charlton area seems piss poor. Not sure why this is otherwise I could use my 4G for the internet etc. 
  • Options
    I'm on a cheapo Plusnet deal (it uses EE) and can access mobile data fine at half time
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    Yep, being back the WiFi. Even though I have a 4G signal inside the Valley, I can’t get on the net because all you O2 users are taking up the bandwidth 
    Perhaps we should move to a new ground next to the O2 arena  ;)
  • Options
    Maybe they don't want to improve something they don't actually own ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've said it before - but the hardware and basic infrastructure (routers,etc.) all seem to be in place.  I would have thought its just a matter of paying your provider for the extra bandwidth over and above what is being used by the back-office CAFC staff.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:
    I've said it before - but the hardware and basic infrastructure (routers,etc.) all seem to be in place.  I would have thought its just a matter of paying your provider for the extra bandwidth over and above what is being used by the back-office CAFC staff.
    I’m sure the Fans Forum will have this on their agenda @razil
  • Options
    suspect they've had a bit more on their plate in month 1 than reinstating the bloody wifi

got to be a long way down on their 'to do' list !
  • Options
    Perhaps we should write to the landlord..? 

:| 
  • Options
    Would prefer we sort the coaching staff contracts first.