Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Unveiled - Coventry Home Kit

WSSWSS
edited July 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton8910splash.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Cab for west side apprentice??
  • Options
    That has to be a joke
  • Options
    Can't believe you would buy that Ketman...it's a disgrace!
  • Options
    I think its polling time AFKA!!
  • Options
    I quite like it, actually.
  • Options
    Was a bit wary at first, but it's growing on me - may even buy one!
  • Options
    How will they get the badge to shine like that?
  • Options
    OK - you're starting to convince me. It might look good with jeans and sparkly high heels (to match the badge...)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]How will they get the badge to shine like that?

easy, get karl howman to sell it for us, cos flash does the hard work, so you dont have to!

blimey, thats my worst joke ever!

cab???
  • Options
    I like it washed out blues to go with denim, thinking about the fans although the vertical stripes might clash with my fat gut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I like it washed out blues to go with denim, thinking about the fans although the vertical stripes might clash with my fat gut

No - vertical are the slimming ones. It's horizontal you definitely don't want...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]I like it washed out blues to go with denim, thinking about the fans although the vertical stripes might clash with my fat gut

No - vertical are the slimming ones. It's horizontal you definitely don't want...

You have not seen my gut
  • Options
    anyone got a pic of the 1923 kit?
  • Options
    i don't usually wear football shirts but i always buy them. girlfriend usually wears them in the morning etc!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i don't usually wear football shirts but i always buy them. girlfriend usually wears them in the morning etc!
    Have you got enough shirts??? ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]anyone got a pic of the 1923 kit?

armour12a.jpg
  • Options
    it may well look ok, but its blue, and a stupid choice for us.
  • Options
    not a bad looking kit,been a fan for over 25 years and never worn a charlton kit,not a bit of me,but for those who do its one of the better ones.
  • Options
    i dont like touching this subject cause alot of people reject anything outside the standard colours, but i liked the playoff blue and as we cant see the whole kit so not sure about this yet... not sure
  • Options
    like it a lot better than the black
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe we've been taken over by the old croydon ladies team didn't they play in light/dark blue shirts?
  • Options
    Nice one Sco- made me larf.

Kit's not bad- like the slimming vertical stripes but there is more chance of Simon Jordan being voted the best hairdressed man than me wearing it as Blue is not Charlton. end of!
  • Options
    Can't see it Sco, it might be from a blocked site! Did you enjoy Barthelona?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]it may well look ok, but its blue, and a stupid choice for us.

You're turning into a right miserable old git. How old are you? Being miserable is reserved for me and Stone.
  • Options
    i've always been a miserable old git !!

As Stan imitated above, he won't be buying it because its blue, and i know he won't be alone in that view. It just seems silly that the club are limiting their sales potential before the thing is even available. Pick any colours in the world, just stay away from blue. Its not much to ask !!
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Pink would be nice...don't think we've tried that yet, have we?
  • Options
    I don't buy kits for myself as I may have mentioned once or twice before.

Whenever a new kit comes out someone hates it. Looking at some of the sites populated by the younger fans it seems quite popular.

I think it is bold, not like another clubs kit (other than Catford Southend that is). Being anti-Millwall I dont like Blue but we've worn it plenty of times in recent years so not really a break from tradition.

Next year there will be another couple of kits so you can always save your money for them.

Now the new badges! that's something to be worried about. Proper Enamal Mr R. please
  • Options
    1. Its Blue (Millwall)
    2. It's Stripey (Palace)
    3. It's Coventry (Dowie)
    4. I blame Andrew Mills
  • Options
    The 1923 kit was blue, which means we've had blue from the earliest of days. I quite like it for what that's worth.
  • Options
    5, it's an away kit so really don't care. As long as the home kit is red shirts and white shorts then whatever.

BTW WSS, the club were going to give you on a free away shirt to wear on the Apprentice as they thought it was the only way that we'd see anyone in Charlton colours scoring on the BBC for while but if you don't like it..... : - )