Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfers

edited February 2020 in General Charlton
I really don't understand how everything seems to come down to the last moment with transfers when clubs have months to watch players.Lee Bowyer and Steve Gallen say they gave a list of players they like to the Chairman.
Normal clubs spend months /years checking out if a player suite's the club ie talent,age, personality,money.
Remember Cameron Stewart and Nicky Ajose,I'm sure many of you out there can tell a good player or not! Why think about Stewart,he's not had a club since 1 July 2018.
But surprise surprise they have  one thing in common they both have Lee Bowyer's agent Rob Segal.
Football's not changed with Managers and their agents helping each other.And there's more what agent looks after Andre Green,John Bostock and Marcus Madison you guessed it
Rob Segal.
Bostocks name comes up every transfer window I wonder why.I think he's had about 14 clubs and done nothing He was the reason Spurs stopped giving out 5 year contracts anymore.Only Charlton would be stupid enough to give him a job.And why would any club in their right mind want a problem player like Madison.
The best thing Charlton do is make a  team of world class players from their youth teams.
Even a goalkeeper we never gave a chance will soon be England's no 1

Comments