Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Worlds Top Party Island - White Isle of Ibiza

2»

Comments

• Options
    I will post the usual pics of women completely off their rockers at the parties once they have been released to me (Especially for you West Side).

**Message Board Police - Yes I do have permission as they will also be appearing on another website**
  • Options
    looking forward to em!!
  • Options
    Gotta any cd's of this event to offer?
  • Options
    Got back on saturday night after a week there. Had an absolutely brilliant time and we're already in the process of booking up a few nights in September for some closing parties. It's the only thing that's getting me over the fact i'm back to work tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: badger[/cite]Gotta any cd's of this event to offer?

I have recorded a Summer Ibiza CD for the event which is currently being mastered/artwork being done for by Life's Chemistry. As soon as I have a Final copy back I'll make freebies available to any Charlton Lifer that wants one.
  • Options
    Well done Ketman. Good to see you living it up mate.
  • Options
    Hello people,

May go out there next week how much realistically due reckon the average person would spend in 5 days?
  • Options
    depends, a fortune if you want to go clubbing all night every night as drinks and entry is not cheap, but it is possible too get by cheaply in places
  • Options
    Take about 900 sheets
  • Options
    Well a night at Space will set you back around 200 Euros, a night in San An less than half that !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    200 euros for a night in a club, how much are drinks in there? They must be laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Options
    about 10 euros for a bottle of water or ten euros for a bottle of lager
  • Options
    18 Euros for a Vodka & Red Bull this year...12 Euros a bottle of water...fecking disgrace
  • Options
    I guess it pays your fees ketter, supply and demand if enough people want to pay. The only people I know who go there are middle aged trying to stay young and hip so I would imagine they have the spons to pay for it too.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]I guess it pays your fees ketter, supply and demand if enough people want to pay. The only people I know who go there are middle aged trying to stay young and hip so I would imagine they have the spons to pay for it too.

Must admit crowd does tend to be older nowadays as most of the Yoof cannot afford it. Still worth a look even if you just go in have one drink & dance for a couple of hours mind or perv at the women of course.