Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The good old US of A

is celebrating it's birthday today (along with Lady Irving)

Is the USA a beacon of freedom, enterprise and opportunity which produces great music and films while offering fantastic value for money and customer service

OR

A morally bankrupt bully that should put its own drug addled, gun toting, fundamentalist Christian house in order before telling the rest of the world what to do.

Comments

• Options
    God bless America?
    Lurking under the surface, a combination of Gestapo and God Squad extremists.

Not a place I'd choose to live.
  • Options
    b. Locked On
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    A morally bankrupt bully that should put its own drug addled, gun toting, fundamentalist Christian house in order before telling the rest of the what to do.

Absolutely!!
  • Options
    This one could be as unanimous as our opinion on Mr Morris!
  • Options
    this reminded me of that Keith Allen programme we discussed the other week... which amazed me.

Westboro Baptist Church

there is a message to the UK on there...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]this reminded me of that Keith Allen programme we discussed the other week... which amazed me.

Westboro Baptist Church

there is a message to the UK on there...

So some people put their willies up other people's poo holes. I wish they could just get over it and worry about something that actually matters. sad, sick people.
  • Options
    Some people do what? Why have I not been informed of this?
  • Options
    both
  • Options
    10 years ago today i was in Nevada!great night
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]is celebrating it's birthday today (along with Lady Irving)

Is the USA a beacon of freedom, enterprise and opportunity which produces great music and films while offering fantastic value for money and customer service

OR

A morally bankrupt bully that should put its own drug addled, gun toting, fundamentalist Christian house in order before telling the rest of the world what to do.

There are 2 schools of thought onthis. Americans, in my experience, tend towards the former. Sensible people, in the world of the DoI "hold these truths to be self-evident" (option b)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The USA is not one country it has coastal regions which think largely like Europeans, it has Southern areas which think in a way I don't understand and then middle areas which are like Norfolk but just on a bigger scale. Norfolk people are a bit odd.
  • Options
    Norfolk, Virginia or Norfolk like Naaaaaridge?
  • Options
    whilst I do miss some things about London (namely pubs and footie) but today I was at my Mother in Laws house at the beach riding a jet ski in glorious 80 degree weather...hope you boys are enjoying the rain over there. You can send a TV crew anywhere and find weirdo's. The east coast is very european like and I find the locals well educated and liberal in their ideaology. I agree the south and mid west ('the bible belt') can be some what odd.
  • Options
    Im sure the fact that you were on the beach somewhat soften the blow of having to spend the day with the mother in law.