Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Dempsey - signed for Ayr on a 3 year deal (May 2022)

2»

Comments

• Options
    @admin doesn't exist, so you need to tag us in by name if you want mod attention. Now done.
  • Options
    To misquote Voltaire @aliwibble

If @admin does not exist it is necessary to invent it
  • Options
    Looks an all action midfielder who will have a stable career. 
  • Options
    Good luck Ben and thanks for everything
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    I never really “got” him.  On the occasions I saw him I couldn’t figure out what he was so this is not really a bad thing for anyone and I wish him well 
    He's not particularly attacking or defensive not really an engine roomer, so it'll be interesting to see how he develops.
  • Options
    Of all the players we've had to force onto a pitch before they should have been I feel lke Dempsey looked the least ready. The Swansea match in particular was a tough watch, though he was on a hiding to nothing with the players around him. Just goes to show what a bind we were in that season. Good luck to him, I hope he finds his level and kicks on
  • Options
    Of all the players we've had to force onto a pitch before they should have been I feel lke Dempsey looked the least ready. The Swansea match in particular was a tough watch, though he was on a hiding to nothing with the players around him. Just goes to show what a bind we were in that season. Good luck to him, I hope he finds his level and kicks on
    Swansea.  The same day we were bought by the fake sheikh. 

Oh the miss placed optimism and excitement of that evening as I sat in the pub drinking pints and vodka chasers to celebrate the end of RD; watching our cobbled together team of kids and misfits run Swansea close for a draw on Jan 2nd... Two days into my dry Jan/Feb marathon.
  • Options
    3 years at Ayr in the Championship who I believe just stayed up in their last match.
    Surprised he stayed at Cafc so long as it never felt he was near to the first team other than the shocking injury crisis when Ben Dempsey and Vennings played alongside Conor Gallagher and Chelsea weren't impressed and Conor ended up in Wales at Swansea.

Wish him well and some players mature late.