Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blackburn travel deepest darkest Gloucestershire

I am travelling to the game on Saturday from Newent just outside Gloucester, happy to offer a lift if there are any others travelling over. Save the planet and all that jazz... 

Comments

• edited February 2020
    Lovely part of the world, I was born in Cinderford. Love the forest of Dean, we often go back.  
    Oww bist thou old butt?
  • Lovely part of the world, I was born in Cinderford. Love the forest of Dean, we often go back.  
    Oww bist thou old butt?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mdByLw75BM

But who killed the bear?
  • My dad was born in Ruardean, but never mind the bears, its the wild boars we should be after. They destroyed a football pitch at Primrose Hill
  • My dad was born in Ruardean, but never mind the bears, its the wild boars we should be after. They destroyed a football pitch at Primrose Hill
    They are getting worse it seems, talk of a cull. Friend of mine hit one in the car recently they are huge!!!
    Who won.....the Bears or The Wild Boars?
    Last I heard The Bears were 2 nil up with 25 minutes to go......though The Boars had one sent off just after half time.
  • My money is on the boars, thousands of `em.
  • The boars have a really strong bench, don't rule them out. If they look like they are going to lose they will just dig up the pitch anyway :smile:
    Know a couple of blokes who do the guided boar stalking in the Forest Of Dean
  • edited February 2020
    My dad was born in Ruardean, but never mind the bears, its the wild boars we should be after. They destroyed a football pitch at Primrose Hill
    They are getting worse it seems, talk of a cull. Friend of mine hit one in the car recently they are huge!!!
    That’s the risks you take with dogging
  • Sponsored links:

Boaring you mean?
  • I am travelling to the game on Saturday from Newent just outside Gloucester, happy to offer a lift if there are any others travelling over. Save the planet and all that jazz... 
    I hope you'll be giving your horse plenty of water breaks as that is rather a long journey.
  • I am travelling to the game on Saturday from Newent just outside Gloucester, happy to offer a lift if there are any others travelling over. Save the planet and all that jazz... 
    I hope you'll be giving your horse plenty of water breaks as that is rather a long journey.
    Let's hope the game aint pony and trap...
    Boaring you mean?
    that and "hitting one" that turns out to be huge
  • edited February 2020
    Sure. Pick me up in Orpington at 1.30ish and drop me back after. 

I'm always happy to help a fellow addick. Cheers.
    Only he'll probably want to pick somebody up further away.
  • Yeah, pick my wife and sister up, from Coleford, if you could.
    You'll only need one spare seat.
  • Got a house in Gloucester, but won't be there saturday so can't help out, sorry. 
  • Got a house in Gloucester, but won't be there saturday so can't help out, sorry. 
    I am driving was offering a lift 
    I am driving was offering a lift 
    Great and good for you..
  • Have a safe trip with the forecasted weather
  • Sponsored links:

Hope it wasn't wasted?

Hope it wasn't wasted?

It's looking at me 😂😁