Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Fan Input - We robbed you this time - Charlton vs ROVERS

A bit of a smash grab from Rovers yesterday, in game that could have easily ended all square.  Blackburn used to playing in shitty weather managed to ride the storm and snatch 3 points.  As a Rover, I consider us a little lucky as Taylor did have his chances, and he was only denied from some great goalkeeping from Walton.  Fingers crossed we shall see you next season, Bowyer doing fine.  Match review, thoughts from fans and more.

https://youtu.be/vcuTZcBaqPw

Comments

• Options
    They could have had 3 debatable penalties 
  • Options
    Very kind comments but we were outplayed all over the park
  • Options
    Smash and grab?

Scored twice, could've had 2 penalties, outplayed us and if we were still playing now we wouldn't have scored.
  • Options
    They did deserve the win no doubt.  We were unlucky on a few occasions not to score. 

We need a drastic improvement next week or we will get beaten again. 

• Options
    Not a robbery. Blackburn were at the races for 75% of the game, Charlton for about  the opening 10 minutes.
  • Options
    No way 'smash and grab' mate, a well deserved win. Yes, your keeper pulled off a couple of worldies but if we had scored it would have been against the run of play. Fingers -and every thing else -crossed we'll see you next season.
  • Options
    We were well beaten, maybe not comprehensively beaten if that can be distinguished, but well beaten by clearly the better side.
  • Options
    the nil flattered us. Smashed and smashed is a better description 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As an away performance, Rovers deserved the points. 
  • Options
    This must be the first time we have 100% agreement: Blackburn coped with the tricky conditions, Charlton didn't.

Well deserved away win.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Do find it odd that away fans come on here to post. 

You wasn’t smash and grab you were dominant against a team that were more like dog and duck fc. 

also should of had 1/2 pens 
  • Options

You wasn’t smash and grab you were dominant against a team that were more like dog and duck fc. 

Hoping an "edgy" headline generates more hits on the blog.

Was a professional away performance.

• Options
    Robbed?

Fuck off!
  • Options

I don't find it odd if they pop in to share a video, it's the ones that have been posting here for years I can't figure out

Not a complaint btw, more than welcome
  • Options
    We weren’t robbed, we gave it away. 
  • Options
    I hope the Rovers fans were able to get home okay in this weather. Looks atrocious up in their neck of the woods. 
  • Options
    I remember the floods years ago and we went up to Blackburn just before Xmas about 4 changes took about 5 hours each way, we lost aswell 
  • Options

A nice calm (and as you point out - flattering) friendly post, though PH. Better than those who come on just to promote their political agenda...  ;)  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Robbed
    I certainly was of 90 mins of my life watching that shite I was unfortunate to be present to witness
  • Options
    As I posted elsewhere, weirdest game of the season for me. Rovers dominated from minute ten, and we were rubbish, but had luck been with us we could have won the match in what would have been the biggest travesty of the year.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    As I posted elsewhere, weirdest game of the season for me. Rovers dominated from minute ten, and we were rubbish, but had luck been with us we could have won the match in what would have been the biggest travesty of the year.
    Of the year, yes. Of the season....Brentford 1-0 win. How we didn't lose that 4-0, I'll never know.