Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Girl YouTuber

I see Tyler R is still putting stuff up on YouTube , but their was also a young lady who has appeared to have stopped posting, which I'm hoping is not to do with our knuckle dragging neighbours or maybe just hers links are not appearing on my YouTube. From memory she took down a YouTube post because got grief because she sang a song about them.  Bollox if that is the case. Anyone know??

Comments

• Sorry mate, she used to put Charlton stuff up like Tyler.R on YouTube. Not seen any of her stuff up since start of season & sure I'm subscribed. Just found her on subscribe. Millie.E 
  • Millie Edmondson. She has stopped vlogging and apparently posts more on Instagram nowadays...
  • She posts on instagram under the name @cafcmedia
  • Ah, ok. Cheers. Would've been sh1t if she'd jacked it due to a few inbreds.
  • On one her ' vlogs' I think she joined in singing an anti nillwall song & reading between the lines, she got a bit of stick from our inbred neighbours & that was it, not seen a vlog since. Should've made myself more clear.
  • Oh well, at least we won't have to look up her nose anymore.
  • I’ve mellowed on the Vloggers. I quite enjoy watching young Tyler’s vlogs, especially if the away days I can’t get to. But I’d find it bloody annoying if he sat next to me making them. 
  • Having a vlogger in front of u sounds horrific. Hope it never happens to me 
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame as her vlogs were very good and passionate especially after the playoff semi on pitch with lyle
    I hope her absence isnt due to nastiness 
  • I think I think she turned 16 today. Happy Birthday Millie, you crack on. 
  • edited February 2020
    I find vloggers in general quite irritating - that doesn’t make me inbred, but sitting behind someone who is Giving running commentary of the game is an annoyance. 
    Don't get a job as an expert summariser.