Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that are surprisingly exhausting....

13»

Comments

• Options
    Extra time at the valley when we're hanging on for a win.
    Probably the most exhausting though is watching international rugby on the telly.
    Don't understand the rules but get involved with all the scrums and mulls.
    Do however admire the discipline and respect for the ref. 
  • Options
    Drumming for a two-hour set without a break on a Thursday evening. It’s not as if I can stop.
  • Options
    hawksmoor said:
    Drumming for a two-hour set without a break on a Thursday evening. It’s not as if I can stop.
    Stick the drum kit on a loop pedal, no one will notice and you could make a few quid out of it 😉
  • Options
    Watching Lyle Taylor
  • Options
    Museum and galleries. 
  • Options
    Rizzo said:
    Living with my wife.
    So simple, yet so funny 😂 

(your comment @Rizzo not your wife)
  • Options
    Doing the food shopping, wither online or in the supermarket. Absolutely kills me 

I do a lot of miles driving and since I've discovered podcasts I can drive for hours and hours feeling awake, switched on and only stop when I feel my back teeth floating 

Train travel however, anything beyond 20 minutes and I'm sparko
  • Options
    edited February 2020
  • Options
    Having a puppy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Having a puppy. 
    I hope this happened in hospital, imagine it could be quite painful  :)
  • Options
    Having two granddaughters in the house, I can’t hear the dogs playfighting above the noise. FFS
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Getting angry. I got angry with our cat today when I caught it scooting across the carpet with a turd hanging out its arse.  I wanted to chase it out of the catflap, but the fucker ran all around the furniture and then upstairs with me in pursuit.  By the time I got her out the house I was knackered.
    What happened to the turd? 
  • Options
    He ate it