Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2020 CL Prediction Knock Out Cup / Johnstone Paint Prediction Cup Qtr Final Draws

It's getting down that serious time in the Cup competitions when competitors are getting close the chance of a game at Wembley. In the main competition, all three remaining Premier League teams have avoided each other. Premier League leader, @Buglehorn, faces League Two opposition from @56yearsofdreams while @paulbaconsarnie has a tough game away to @Bedsaddick. In the Johnstones Paint competition, National South's @Saulc23 has a big day against @Beardface.

Good luck to those still playing Cup football. Like Charlton, my Cup ambitions died a long while ago. The games will take place this coming weekend with the replays the following week if needed.

If you missed the results and league tables from last weekend, you will find them here.

Prediction Knock Out Cup 5th Round Draw

SaySomething (44) [Champ] v. Hornchurch (59) [Lg1]
Buglehorn (1) [Prem] v. 56yearsofdreams (72) [Lg2]
Chippycafc (17) [Prem] v. AFKABartram (52) [Lg1]
Bedsaddick (7) [Prem] v. paulbaconsarnie (77) [Lg2]

Johnstones Paint Prediction Cup 4th Round Draw

rananegra (85) [Lg2] v. BertieB (24) [Champ]
clive (58) [Lg1] v. Lewis Coaches (64) [Lg1]
Saulc23 (120) [Nat Sth] v. Beardface (41) [Champ]
Len\'s_little_girl (76) [Lg2] v. Addickted (6) [Prem]

Comments

• edited February 2020
    @Chippycafc away.

Going to tap up my Dulwich & Clapton contacts for a big hipster leftie turnout for this one.
  • Lol let the best man win..... 
  • @Len\'s_little_girl cup final. 

Potential banana skin and giant killing on the cards.
  • Mmmm that Prediction Cup draw looks iffy, all the Champ & Prem teams get a nice cushy home tie making the minnows travel.

I reckon there were some "hot" balls in the vase  ;)
  • Mmmm that Prediction Cup draw looks iffy, all the Champ & Prem teams get a nice cushy home tie making the minnows travel.

I reckon there were some "hot" balls in the vase  ;)
    No worries at all from me.
    My lot have used our winter break to attend an intense training camp in China. 
    Stopped off in Rome on the way back so all refreshed for the trip to @Bedsaddick
  • Good luck to our Cup quarter finalists this weekend 
  • edited February 2020
    Latest scores (unchecked)

SaySomething (44) [Champ] v. Hornchurch (59) [Lg1] 3-0 (Hornchurch has 2 to play)
    Buglehorn (1) [Prem] v. 56yearsofdreams (72) [Lg2] 2-1 (56yearsofdreams has 1 to play)
    Chippycafc (17) [Prem] v. AFKABartram (52) [Lg1] 2-2 result
    Bedsaddick (7) [Prem] v. paulbaconsarnie (77) [Lg2] 2-2 result
  • I had 4 points until Fulham scored a 95th min breakaway from a 
    Peston corner 
    Peston corner 
    Same here . Would have beat @paulbaconsarnie 4-2 now it’s going to a replay . 
  • edited February 2020
    Same here with that Fulham goal but, of course, for me that was in the competition that shows who really is best rather than the Cup where it’s luck of the draw and an odd win.
  • Sponsored links:

Peston corner 
    You've had your cup final mate...good away team...
    Peston corner 
    Same here . Would have beat @paulbaconsarnie 4-2 now it’s going to a replay . 
    Yeah I noticed that. 
    We had 2 predictions the same so was always gonna be settled by the Fulham and Charlton matches.