Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nabby Sarr injury news.

Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but expected to be out for three weeks....got this info last night but don’t know what the injury is.
Johnny Williams another two weeks or so with his twisted ankle.

Comments

• Options
    F***ing brilliant if true....
  • Options
    Back to haunt QPR
  • Options
    (They are both fighters at least) 
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but expected to be out for three weeks....got this info last night but don’t know what the injury is.
    Source, please, mate. We really don't need fake news about these two after last night's disaster.
  • Options
    Why did they take Naby and Johnny up north with them then? Hoping they would make a miracle recovery in time for Saturday

To keep the whole team "together".  Important to stay part of the whole setup.  Morale/bonding.
  • Options
    Naby is the sort of player who is a quick healer, if its just a hamstring strain I can't see it keeping him out for long 
  • Options
    Why did they take Naby and Johnny up north with them then? Hoping they would make a miracle recovery in time for Saturday?
    No idea.
  • Options
    I thought LB told Cawley today he is hoping Nsbby is fit for this Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can a twisted ankle take 4 weeks to recover? 
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    In the match thread yesterday @Callumcafc posted that Sarr had a tight calf not hamstring?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    In the match thread yesterday @Callum posted that Sarr had a tight calf not hamstring?
    That is what the Valley Pass guys said.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Tight calf, I thought he would be ready for Saturday - but like every injury we get, its worse than it sounds. Three weeks will probably end up being five or six. F*ck! And with Mr Negative in charge, there is no way we will come back from Huddersfield with anything now - expect more of the same negative crap.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    stonemuse said:
    Would depend on how badly twisted it is I guess.
    I remember twisting my ankle back in the late 70’s and it was absolutely black and blue, it took me a good two weeks until I entirely stopped limping and wouldn’t have thought of playing a game of football for at least that long again.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Would depend on how badly twisted it is.
    I remember twisting my ankle back in the late 70’s and it was absolutely black and blue, it took me a good two weeks until I entirely stopped limping and wouldn’t have thought of playing a game of football for at least that long again.
    But they said it wasn't as bad as they first feared. And they said that about Jonny Williams, and they know they have to manage our expectations there. They said two weeks, and he was apparently with the squad last night.
  • Options
    Why did they take Naby and Johnny up north with them then? Hoping they would make a miracle recovery in time for Saturday?

take them to Lourdes and hope for two miracles
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:
    Only missing three of our most important games though ffs

Pearce and Oshilaja will be fun 
    This would be a nightmare. Expect 0 points. 
  • Options
    Try walk it off, the Taylor method.
  • Options
    This info is definitely suspect seeing as Williams and Sarr travelled as part of the plans for the weekend.
  • Options
    Bowyer hopeful of Sarr being in the squad for Huddersfield:  SLP
  • Options
    ColinTat said:
    Maybe SoundAsa£ source meant 3 days and not 3 weeks? 
  • Options
    ColinTat said:
    Can only tell you it was from two different sources.
  • Options
    ColinTat said:
    Can only tell you it was from two different sources.
    Can only tell you that I was making a joke to try and get my LOL count up. 
  • Options
    Bad news. On the plus side, hopefully only having two CHs fit means we can't play 3 at the back
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Only missing three of our most important games though ffs

Pearce and Oshilaja will be fun 

Now that does scare me as a centre back pairing. Forces us to ditch the back 3 at least.
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    stonemuse said:
    Would depend on how badly twisted it is I guess.
    Was that whilst doing your moves on the dance floor at the Witchdoctor club / Savoy Rooms Catford mate? 😉