Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield roll call

5 of us going up on the 8.40am

Comments

• Options
    stockportaddick junior is making the short trip over t'hills with a udders supporting mate

• Options
    Yep, driving thinking of leaving Essex about 8.30. COYR’s
  • Options
    Made a late decision to go after the disappointment of Wednesday, 2 of us paying on the day. 
  • Options
    5 of us in 1 car, leaving Bickley at 7.15am.....

About to don pjs now.....
  • Options
    Five of us hoping to be in The Head of Steam soon after 1 O'clock
  • Options
    Getting on a flight from Geneva in an hour and 20
  • Options
    Probably heading for the Kings Head, after taking the obligatory photo of the Harold Wilson statue!
  • Options
    Pico said:
    Five of us hoping to be in The Head of Steam soon after 1 O'clock
    Thanks. Had a look on tinternet that'll do for me. Then stagger to the ground for the excitement??? Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Not far for me to travel from Holmfirth, friend has come up from Kent. 

Head of Steam first for 1pm.
  • Options
    Two from Southport plus me from Berks. Overnighting, and hoping the beer will compensate for the result.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Workington v Clitheroe.
  • Options
    Workington v Clitheroe.
    Are you a Clit heroe ? 
  • Options
    Workington v Clitheroe.
    Reminded of years ago when up in Burnley for a few days and local friends took us out of town to go to a restaurant. On the way there we drove past Clitheroe and it triggered me to say ‘wow, is that where the Clitheroe Kid comes from ?’...to receive the response ‘who ?’....fcking unbelievable that they’d never heard of him
  • Options
    Workington v Clitheroe.
    That’s the closest you will get to a clit.
  • Options
    Especially wearing that coat he had on at Massives. Like a lilo wrapped round a toddler.