Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton vs Huddersfield Town-Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Yeah back to the Diamond surely with Cullen at the base... McGeady and Lapslie either side with Oztumer at the top

As I've said, Bowyer is taking the risky option by targetting games and sacrificing others
  • Options
    Interesting line up. 

4-3-3 maybe? 
  • Options
    Phillips

Matthews 
    Oshilaja
    Pearce
    Doughty

McGeady
    Lapslie
    Oztumer
    Cullen

Green
    Taylor

Subs:
    Amos
    Smith
    Bonne
    Hemed
    Williams 
    Davis
    Purrington

• Options
    Bow looks to have woken up from Wednesday, pleased with that, especially McGeady
  • Options
    Come on you addicks!
  • Options
    Desperate lack of defensive cover with Sarr and Pratley injured
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Seeing we're away I'd go with your second formation @Sage

Only thing I hope is that a gap doesnt open between Taylor and Green | McGeady | Oztumer

If they're forced to drop deep because of the pressure Huddersfield are putting on then it doesnt matter how creative our midfield is as Taylor will be plane watching for the afternoon
  • Options
    Wow, that's very attacking...we could get smashed if it doesn't gel early on. What are the odds on 4-3 to 'Udders?
  • Options
    Looks attacking
  • Options
    Sage said:
    I love the attacking look of the team though, on top of a very much attacking bench too.
    Me to, feel like we have the balance correct here, but feel like it shouldn't have taken that performance against Wednesday to change it up like this.
  • Options
    It’s the team I wanted but didn’t think LB would pick. Some energy and attacking intent surely?  I worry that KAG will have field day against our centre halfs but at least we look to be throwing down the gauntlet. 
  • Options
    It is so cold oop north. Conditions don't seem too bad at the minute, but could get grim 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    It’s not a diamond. It’ll be either a box of 4-2-2-2 or a 4-2-3-1...

Phillips
    Matthews Oshilaja Pearce Doughty
    Cullen Lapslie
    Oztumer McGeady
    Green Taylor

or

Phillips
    Mathews Oshilaja Pearce Doughty
    Cullen Lapslie
    Green Oztumer McGeady
    Taylor
    4213 I reckon. Match up with Hudds. Good call, I think. Attacking team selection. Worry a touch about Alfie, he’s looked a bit lost in recent weeks. Suspect Bows wanted his pace on that side vs Karlan. Hopefully today is when Doughty refinds his mojo. 
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial/status/1233755048439472135
    dont our social media team ever learn, getting embarrassing 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s the team I wanted but didn’t think LB would pick. Some energy and attacking intent surely?  I worry that KAG will have field day against our centre halfs but at least we look to be throwing down the gauntlet. 
    Unfortunately i dont think he would have done if sarr and lockyer were available 
  • Options
    Didn’t fancy us but don’t mind that line up. Will need at least 2, maybe 3 to win.
  • Options
    What is the update on Naby, maybe I missed it?

Either way, @SoundAsa£ one right, one wrong for your source...
  • Options
    4-0 Leeds. Hull are going down, they are woeful 
  • Options
    If we keep and use the ball properly Karlan won't be able to do anything except come back and defend.

He won't be scoring anything from centre-half-back!
  • Options
    I like this team much more than the team we picked Wednesday. 
    I feel rather confident. 
  • Options
    IR94 said:
    https://twitter.com/CAFCofficial/status/1233755048439472135
    dont our social media team ever learn, getting embarrassing 
    The admins are starting to do my head in, definitely embarrassing 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!