Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST RELEASED - Reaction to Huddersfield defeat with Lee Bowyer interview

edited March 2020 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet.

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the heavy defeat at Huddersfield. We'll hear the highlights of the game and also boss Lee Bowyer's post-match reaction in full. We'll analyse the game and also discuss how we see the relegation battle going, reading out listener views as well. 

Contact the studio - 
Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread 

Comments

• Options
    Bang in trouble. What a difference a week makes. Fingers crossed other teams bottle it. Weirdly these weren't the worst performances of the season. We need Sarr/ Pratley next week or we may as well put a bow on that gift of Pearce and Oshilaja for Boro.
  • Options
    God, the thought of Pearce and Osh at the back , even against a team that hasnt won since 1st Jan fills me with great apprehension.
    Even if it crocks them for the whole season, get Pratley and Sarr out there for this ultra crucial game.
  • Options
    This week has been such a kick in the teeth. Proof if we needed it that we pretty much have a mid table league 1 squad (cheers Roland) and a rookie manager who is finding out the hard way that you need more than bollocks and bravado at this level.  January has given us a bunch of duds, and for the first time there is talk on the forums of heads going down after the second goal went in yesterday. It’s way too early to castigate our new owners but let’s just say they have a lot to prove in coming months. For the first time despite all our problems this season I feel like we are going down. But 30 points to play for. 10 cup finals and a few more twists and turns to come. Next two games are season defining. We need to dust ourselves down and get behind the boys with a passion on Saturday. COYR!
  • Options
    Any news on Naby and Pratley’s return ?

They’re all big games from here on in, but the Boro game is huge next weekend, Lee’s got to pick up the boys, and pick a winning, balanced but positive team.
  • Options
    Any news on Naby and Pratley’s return ?

They’re all big games from here on in, but the Boro game is huge next weekend, Lee’s got to pick up the boys, and pick a winning, balanced but positive team.
    We need to play an aggressive,pressing game from the off - give them no space and throw everything at them. will that happen? i have my doubts.
  • Options
    cant seem to connect this week,is there a problem?
  • Options
    cant seem to connect this week,is there a problem?
    Hi mate - what browser are you using? We've had some issues with some people recently but most are fine.
  • Options
    same as i use every week Louis,chrome

• Options
    Think there's an issue using Chrome at the moment - worth trying another browser if you have one 
  • Options
    I'll ask our techie guy to find out why Chrome isn't working for us but worth trying a different one for now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok thanks
  • Options
    Im in at last,why did you start without me??
  • Options
    im listening via Chrome with no probs
  • Options
    We need two wins and two draws to probably be safe.
    Hope is a terrible thing.
  • Options
    We may have thought it would be enough 2 weeks ago (I did), but 47 will not be enough now.
    I reckon 50 minimum and quite possibly more.
  • Options
    im listening via Chrome with no probs
    dont normally have a problem
  • Options
    We may have thought it would be enough 2 weeks ago (I did), but 47 will not be enough now.
    I reckon 50 minimum and quite possibly more.
    50 will definitely be enough in my opinion. Tough to say as Wigan now look safe and your looking at us, Stoke, Boro and Hull for one place. A win changes your outlook which is next Saturday is so big.  We probably need to win 3 more games to stay up. 
  • Options
    perhaps it would help if ESI started offering a few contracts to players
  • Options
    perhaps it would help if ESI started offering a few contracts to players
    I'm presuming they will once they know what league we will be in. 
  • Options
    well that was a short show
  • Sponsored links: