Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cardiff City away [21/3/20] match tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    600 gone. 
  • Options
    Anyone see an early available count number this morning and whether they all went on sale?

1672 showing as left at the moment. I’d be surprised if 500 sold in a couple of hours this morning 

Was about 19 and something when I purchased first thing 
  • Options
    Plan to go to this one but waiting until closer to the date to purchase match tickets in case there are any developments with games  being suspended or similar.

Ditto for train tickets. 
  • Options
    800 sold 
  • Options
    900 sold 
  • Options
    1k sold 
  • Options
    We're holding off buying tickets atm in case it's played behind closed doors.
    We've got over 2,000 so it's unlikely to sell out.
    Then you’d get your money back??
    Yes, but why faff buying & having to return them & get a refund.
    Might as well wait a couple of weeks (unless they are about to sell out).
    Boom.
  • Options
    We're holding off buying tickets atm in case it's played behind closed doors.
    We've got over 2,000 so it's unlikely to sell out.
    Then you’d get your money back??
    Yes, but why faff buying & having to return them & get a refund.
    Might as well wait a couple of weeks (unless they are about to sell out).
    Boom.
    Are they not refunding the match tickets then?
  • Options
    Was looking a decent following as well
  • Options
    The good news is 
    If the game is rearranged I'll be able to make it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:
    The good news is 
    If the game is rearranged I'll be able to make it
    And me.
  • Options
    Still going to go up (across? down?) to Cardiff despite the match being called off, we were making a weekend of it staying at a mates. Hopefully there will be some Welsh league football on, don’t think that’s been suspended yet and the standard of defending can’t be much worse than Charlton! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    If anyone wants return train tickets to Cardiff I have 2.

Journey: 1 London Paddington to Cardiff Central
    Ticket type: Advance Single Valid on chosen train only. Non refundable. Changeable for a fee before booked departure time.
    Route: Only valid on booked Great Western Railway services and required connecting Great Western Railway services.
    Outward journey: 21 Mar 2020
    departs London Paddington at 09:47 travel by Train service provider Great Western Railway to station Cardiff Central arrives 11:37 ( seats reserved: Coach: B Seats: 28 , 32 )

Ticket type: Advance Single Valid on chosen train only. Non refundable. Changeable for a fee before booked departure time.
    Route: Only valid on booked Great Western Railway services and required connecting Great Western Railway services.
    Return journey: 21 Mar 2020
    departs Cardiff Central at 17:51 travel by Train service provider Great Western Railway to station London Paddington arrives 19:44 ( seats reserved: Coach: J Seats: 44 , 48 )

Journey: 1 London Paddington to Cardiff Central @ £105.00
    ADVANCE £66.00 (2 @ £33.00)

ADVANCE £39.00 (2 @ £19.50) 

• Options
    Covered End said: 

departs London Paddington at 09:47 travel by Train service provider Great Western Railway to station Cardiff Central arrives 11:37 ( seats reserved: Coach: B Seats: 28 , 32 )

departs Cardiff Central at 17:51 travel by Train service provider Great Western Railway to station London Paddington arrives 19:44 ( seats reserved: Coach: J Seats: 44 , 48 )

Lol
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Still going to go up (across? down?) to Cardiff despite the match being called off, we were making a weekend of it staying at a mates. Hopefully there will be some Welsh league football on, don’t think that’s been suspended yet and the standard of defending can’t be much worse than Charlton! 
    Yeah me and my mates are still going as hotel and train has been paid for. Can’t see the pubs being that busy tho!
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Welsh league football cancelled as well now.

At this rate it’ll be pub league rugby that we go to watch.
  • Options

You need to get a two together card mate
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

It is no consolation, but Kyardiff is a cracking place for a beer.
  • Options
    got one for sale .. anybody interested ?

((:>)
  • Options
    and/or a central Cardiff hotel room for 4 days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:

It is no consolation, but Kyardiff is a cracking place for a beer.
    Oh I love it there - just hoping the don’t shut the pubs down this week!
  • Options
    Plan to go to Bath City v Welling scuppered as the National League cancels all matches (quite rightly too).
  • Options
    Six of us booked to go to Cardiff. 
    Somehow my mates secretary managed to get our train fares £36 each returned less a £20 Admin fee.
    Happy days. 
  • Options
    Yeah same. Travelodge are having none of it tho. Wankers.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I am booked into Cardiff Central T/Lodge as from Thursday. Booked on a saver. According to their w/site this morning, you can move the dates for saver bookings for the same hotel provided there is room and the price is the same for the dates you want & you are prepared to pay any difference. 
    They are waiving the £5 fee for this. Not ideal, not generous at all, but possibly better than nothing, That's the risk you take booking savers. 
    I have about £700 worth of bookings made for the rest of the season plus a couple at Ibis hotels in Brum. Fucking nightmare trying to get all the dates changed as the site and phone lines are choka blocked
  • Options
    I am booked into Cardiff Central T/Lodge as from Thursday. Booked on a saver. According to their w/site this morning, you can move the dates for saver bookings for the same hotel provided there is room and the price is the same for the dates you want & you are prepared to pay any difference. 
    They are waiving the £5 fee for this. Not ideal, not generous at all, but possibly better than nothing, That's the risk you take booking savers. 
    I have about £700 worth of bookings made for the rest of the season plus a couple at Ibis hotels in Brum. Fucking nightmare trying to get all the dates changed as the site and phone lines are choka blocked
    I hope you get it sorted mate.
  • Options
    ^^^^^ cheers Gaz .. hope all is well with you
  • Options
    Even if you can change the date of your rail ticket or hotel booking, it's no obvious when to change them to! I've no idea when I'll be likely to want to go to Cardiff, or indeed when it would be "safe" to travel again
  • Options
    Even if you can change the date of your rail ticket or hotel booking, it's no obvious when to change them to! I've no idea when I'll be likely to want to go to Cardiff, or indeed when it would be "safe" to travel again
    exactly .. BUT it's impossible a t m to think about or cover every eventuality
  • Options
    Might have missed this but has anyone been able to return their Cardiff or Hull tickets?