Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Forgot that Boro were playing tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    Boro have not won since New Year’s Day and come Saturday will have had 53 less hours recovery time than us, so no excuses that we are playing a better team in form or that they have had a day extra than us to recover.

Time for Charlton to step up on Saturday.
    Oh shit that's one of Bowyers excuses gone about us always having less recovery time
  • Options
    The only way we can affect the game on Saturday is to give 100% support by singing our hearts  out.

I'm sure we will, just as we have given Lee and the team great support all this season.

COYR
    are you saying good support makes us play well , we've been shit and supported very well the last few months !
  • Options
    The only way we can affect the game on Saturday is to give 100% support by singing our hearts  out.

I'm sure we will, just as we have given Lee and the team great support all this season.

COYR
    are you saying good support makes us play well , we've been shit and supported very well the last few months !
    Ok, lets not sing anything, and see if that works. 
  • Options
    Gestede and Wing scored their goals tonight in the absence of Assomolanga (?spelling).

Compare and contrast with us. Our lads will give their all but on paper there's only one winner.

Let's hope the paper is wet and crumbles.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Anyone watching this game?

What do you think Boro’s strengths and weaknesses are?
    Didn’t watch the game, but should imagine their Strenghths will be our weakness....Pearce, Purrington and Oshilaja.
  • Options
    Sage said:
    If only Toulouse could’ve been bothered to do the paperwork. We really could’ve done with Bostock. Bastards.
    Write what you think we could say and if it's good  I'll translate it and send it to them.