Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

14 Online + 7 Guests

3:30 am. P****** down with rain. Airport Run for me. You?

Comments

• Insomnia 
  • Sitting in Las Vegas airport waiting for flight - 7.20pm, only been here a couple of days for work, body clock is in absolute pieces 
  • edited March 2020
    Just got up to feed the cat and check she doesn't need to go out for a tom tit.  Now she's purring on my lap, keeping my legs warm while I type this.
  • edited March 2020
    Been laying in bed a couple of hours now, watched a few videos on twitter, read some bits on here, now fully bored and gonna try to sleep again soon haha 
  • edited March 2020
    Up for work
    porridge with peanut butter dealt with
  • Been laying in bed a couple of hours now, watched a few videos on twitter, read some bits on here, now fully bored and gonna try to sleep again soon haha 
    Hope you manage to sleep @paulie8290 insomnia is no fun. Touchwood I rarely suffer from it. 'Old man's bladder' is about the only thing that usually wakes me up and then it's straight back to sleep.
  • Lol - airport run for me too 😏
  • LenGlover said:
    Been laying in bed a couple of hours now, watched a few videos on twitter, read some bits on here, now fully bored and gonna try to sleep again soon haha 
    Hope you manage to sleep @paulie8290 insomnia is no fun. Touchwood I rarely suffer from it. 'Old man's bladder' is about the only thing that usually wakes me up and then it's straight back to sleep.
    Cheers, suffered with it for years, its massively heightened when like atm I am not working, the lack of sleep then can negatively impact on my EUPD, which in turn can then affect my sleeping habits its a viscous circle lol
  • at work...... working a four night shift

need to get of nights shifts ......
    if anyone has any ideas?
  • Working nights, I'm.....F##ked, 
  • Sponsored links:

• Needed a dump, now can't sleep
  • at work...... working a four night shift

need to get of nights shifts ......
    if anyone has any ideas?
    Change your job is the only suggestion I have short of giving oral sex to the person who assigns the rota.
  • Spotted you yesterday posting letters outside Bickley station @LenGlover
  • I think I may have been one showing on line at such an unearthly time....I wasn't I just nodded off while looking at the site on my phone at 11 pm...didn't notice till 6 am this morning!
  • LenGlover said:
    Cheers, suffered with it for years, its massively heightened when like atm I am not working, the lack of sleep then can negatively impact on my EUPD, which in turn can then affect my sleeping habits its a viscous circle lol
    I'm sure you've tried loads of stuff for this Paulie but have you ever tried the podcast Sleep With Me? It's not for everyone but I found that putting it on my phone really quietly, almost to the point where I can barely hear it on a 20/30 minute timer consistently has really helped me drift off at times. Might be worth giving it a go
  • Spotted you yesterday posting letters outside Bickley station @LenGlover
    Yes, would have been around 2 give or take. Were you walking or driving? I didn't see you.
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    Spotted you yesterday posting letters outside Bickley station @LenGlover
    Yes, would have been around 2 give or take. Were you walking or driving? I didn't see you.

• When I saw the title I thought it was about the site that mustn't be mentioned, otherwise known as The Scottish Forum.
  • Im back on shift again in sunny London, Last night tonight tho  :)
  • Im back on shift again in sunny London, Last night tonight tho  :)
    i finished the last of my night shift this morning , 6 in total , back in sunday for a
     6 day late shift .
  • Been laying in bed a couple of hours now, watched a few videos on twitter, read some bits on here, now fully bored and gonna try to sleep again soon haha 

Any number of old wives tales about getting to sleep.  Try saying the alphabet backwards for example.

One “expert” suggested clearing your mind of everything - put relegation to one side - and imagine yourself floating on a raft on a dead calm sea on a beautiful day, no land in sight.

see where that gets you

Any number of old wives tales about getting to sleep.  Try saying the alphabet backwards for example.

One “expert” suggested clearing your mind of everything - put relegation to one side - and imagine yourself floating on a raft on a dead calm sea on a beautiful day, no land in sight.

see where that gets you
    I used to try thinking of things going through each letter of the alphabet but ran out of subjects lol.

Football teams
    Football players
    Shops

Majority of subjects I always got stuck on Q, V, X, Y and Z lol

see where that gets you
    Sea sick.