Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kids for £1 tomorrow V Middlesbrough but no trains stop at Charlton

17,000 home sales so far.

Comments

• That's more than I thought it would be with the transport problems.  Depending on sales between now and kick off and what Boro are bringing it could be a 20k crowd. 
  • E_cafc said:
    That's more than I thought it would be with the transport problems.  Depending on sales between now and kick off and what Boro are bringing it could be a 20k crowd. 

We have sold over 1,550 tickets for the match this weekend. 

Tickets remain on sale from the MFC Ticket Office, and are available online until 3pm on Wednesday. 

After that, tickets will be available over the telephone for collection only from the Riverside, until 3pm on Thursday.

Sales will be available on the day, but with a £3 price increase.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/important-travel-advice-for-charlton

• clive said:
    E_cafc said:
    That's more than I thought it would be with the transport problems.  Depending on sales between now and kick off and what Boro are bringing it could be a 20k crowd. 

We have sold over 1,550 tickets for the match this weekend. 

Tickets remain on sale from the MFC Ticket Office, and are available online until 3pm on Wednesday. 

After that, tickets will be available over the telephone for collection only from the Riverside, until 3pm on Thursday.

Sales will be available on the day, but with a £3 price increase.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/important-travel-advice-for-charlton

Still charging KAT then.

Evident that Roland still owns everything in reality.
  • Reminder
    No trains between Deptford/Lewisham & Plumstead,half-hourly train service between Dartford & Plumstead.
    Alternative route from Central London,Jubilee line to North Greenwich buses 161,472 & 486 all go to Charlton Station.
    From Plumstead buses 177,180 & 472 all go to Charlton Station or there is a half-hourly rail replacement bus service between the affected stations.