Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - PODCAST RELEASED - Boro reaction with Lee Bowyer interview

edited March 2020 in General Charlton
Listen live via our website here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/ or if that doesn't work, via the tune in website here - https://tunein.com/radio/Charlton-Live-s268151/ - or via the Tune In app on your mobile phone/tablet. (If you're having issues listening via Chrome - please try another browser)

Join us live at 7pm or via the podcast afterwards as we look back at the 1-0 home defeat against Boro that saw Charlton drop into the relegation zone for the first time. We'll hear the highlights of the game and also our exclusive chat with boss Lee Bowyer after the game. We'll hear what the listeners make of us entering the drop-zone and also talk about ESI majority shareholder Tahnoon Nimer being linked with a takeover at Dinamo Bucharest. 

Contact the studio - 
Email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @CharltonLive 
or Comment in this thread 

Comments

• Options
    We looked scared yesterday. 

The passing had no pattern of play.
    When we did get into good positions players took an extra touch and the chance was gone.

Apart from two tame shots, Boro's goalie didn't have to make a save.
    The crossing was poor.

Purrington gifted Middlesbrough the goal. The rest of the defence gift wrapped the present for them.

For the first time this season the covered end went quiet for the rest of the first half.

I think the fans have realised this squad isn't good enough for this league.

Too many individual errors have cost us dear.

The only hope I can see now is that Hull City will continue to be in utter free fall and will go down instead of us.

If we don't beat them next week then I don't feel we have any right to stay up.

If we fail to string ssome results together, in all probability, the three clubs that came up from league 1 last season will go straight back down again. 

The gulf between the championship and league 1 appears to be growing.  

There's still hope but the players have to believe they can do it and stick to the game plan Bowyer and Jackson set out for them.

Here's hoping. 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    We lost the match in the first 20 minutes, why can’t we do this to other teams?
  • Options
    I get an error on whatever method i try to tune in.
  • Options
    I get an error on whatever method i try to tune in.
    Changed from Chrome to Firefox and it works.