Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 Player of the Year Dinner - 26th April

Slightly earlier this year at the request of Lee Bowyer, the annual dinner and presentation of trophies will take place on the evening of Sunday 26 April.

Venue will be the fans' bar

Tickets are £42 and are available from the club ticket office from 16 March.

Comments about "no one deserves it", "£42! I can get a bag of chips for £1.30" or "What is the terrible Veggie option?" are as predictable as they are tedious : - )

This isn't a club event, it's run by the fans' forum, and money goes to fan initiatives.

Comments

• Options
    Ow much?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Is it by one get one free by any chance? Lol
  • Options
    Slightly earlier this year at the request of Lee Bowyer, the annual dinner and presentation of trophies will take place on the evening of Sunday 26 April.

Comments about "no one deserves it", "£42! I can get a bag of chips for £1.30" or "What is the terrible Veggie option?" are as predictable as they are tedious : - )

This isn't a club event, it's run by the fans' forum, and money goes to fan initiatives.

Where you getting this bag of chips for £1.30
  • Options
    Am I correct in saying this is after the last home game but before the Leeds away last game of the season game? 
  • Options
    Am I correct in saying this is after the last home game but before the Leeds away last game of the season game? 
    Yes
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Where you getting this bag of chips for £1.30
    Cheapo Cheapo Chips of Sidcup
  • Options
    Thanks, Henners.
  • Options
    Surely this won’t go ahead if large gatherings are not allowed due to you know what (which is turning people into toilet roll hoarding selfish ****s)?
    Football won’t be resuming before April 30, if at all
  • Options
    Surely this won’t go ahead if large gatherings are not allowed due to you know what (which is turning people into toilet roll hoarding selfish ****s)?
    Football won’t be resuming before April 30, if at all
    Exactly. 

This is why we felt it pertinent to suspend until such time the picture regarding football/the season, and the corona virus becomes clearer.....whenever that might be. 

We may well decide to have an online vote for the 2019/20 POTY at some point so please keep an eye on the OS.