Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hands up- been mugged off

As it appears there is a little bit of a hiccup in the new ownership unfolding this evening, as one of the more vocal "give them a chance/it will be ok/they'll be ok" merchants I will hold my hands up to those more wisened of you who it looks like have been proved rightly cycnical and sceptical.

If this is legit, which it appears it is, then I've been properly duped and and mugged off and apologies for shouting down those of you who were seeing what I wanted to not see.   It is the hope that kills you ffs.

Off to lick some discarded face masks and escalator hand rails.

Comments

• Options
    As you said mate, it’s the hope that kills you. 
  • Options
    Charlton A.F.C. 
  • Options
    Me too. 
    I had a lot of faith in the new regime. 
    Humble pie for breakfast. 
  • Options
    Me too... Apologies to @Airman Brown too. 
  • Options
    Never disbelieved any, just a finger in the ears and don’t listen! 

Royally duped, but honestly believed Nimer had best intentions - it was Southall who mugged us off! 

To think he got standing ovations and his name sung! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I got called a Roland lover and slagged off left right and centre for suggesting Southall was a wide boy chav blagger and we would have been better off without him.

I didn’t care a jot about Roland’s legacy. I was more concerned that our new owners tried staving off relegation with Matt Smith and Fatboy McGeady
  • Options
    Head overuled my heart pretty quickly.

Southall looked so far out of his depth it was unreal. 
    Another fucking chancer.
  • Options
    Wasn't poor old Grapevine having a bit of a bang on the ESI drum?
  • Options
    I’ve fallen for it 3 times in a row now!

sorry everyone 🥺
  • Options
    Never liked Southall - seemed a snake...