Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewals

Comments

• Options
    Stewart said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    I filled in the form, the following day got a phone call, to say that the CC I used had expired so they were unable to refund the monies to that card and they would send me a cheque which 7days later i have not received.  

I have recieved my refund cheque today.
    Can I ask when you received the phone call? 
    I received the call the day after I submitted the oneline refund form, that was about 3weeks ago.
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Filled in the form online late last week, call from the club today to take my card details to refund, refund promised within a week. No complaints.
    Same for me. Got the call for CC details from the Club this morning.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Filled out my request for a refund on Saturday. It was only for £22, used the rest to watch the games. I felt bad doing for just that amount, but after boycotting Roland and renewing on the day that ESI came to town, I wasn't leaving it there, seeing as I'm not working, it's a 1/3 of my weekly JSA. Had a call this morning from the club about the refund, checking card details.
  • Options
    I’ve only my £8.50 left of CAFCcash after paying for six of the games. I’m almost as a point of principle inclined to seek a refund but I simply can’t be bothered for the sum involved. I assume I’m able to use it against a match ticket next time I’m able and inclined to do so which may be a while in both cases!
  • Options
    Going to claim my cash refund, but cant locate the form online. Do i need to call the club first and get sent one ? 
  • Options
    Ignore,  found on previous page. Tks
  • Options
    I’ve only my £8.50 left of CAFCcash after paying for six of the games. I’m almost as a point of principle inclined to seek a refund but I simply can’t be bothered for the sum involved. I assume I’m able to use it against a match ticket next time I’m able and inclined to do so which may be a while in both cases!
    Take the time and claim your refund, then donate it to the Upbeats, you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    Followed the link put up on here by Shine (thanks).

Nice girl from Charlton called and said they'd refund my £70 immediately. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Said that to me last Thursday, still waiting.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Said that to me 3 times
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice girl said I would be reimbursed yesterday. Nothing yet.
  • Options
    Anyone with problems/no response email info@cafc.co.uk 

I got a phone call from Them the day after sending the email. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    The club can whistle Dixie for mine. I have nothing against the fine, hard working people at the club. I just can’t see myself going back. 
  • Options
    TN15 said:
    Perhaps she's copping all the money and is planning to fuck off......
  • Options
    Got mine today waited only a week - happy days 
  • Options
    Requested my refund last Friday, told to expect it within 3-5 days, received today.
  • Options
    Got my phone call last Thursday,  full refund received today.
  • Options
    Requested my £65 refund on Friday, phone call Monday and in my account today. Was going to leave it to go towards ST, but with what's going on, no brainer. 
  • Options
    Sounds like they've finally got their act together. I must have been too quick to request my refund! 
  • Options
    Guessing the prices are going to be extended / reduced / go through the roof as we’re coming up to the end of the month, might see a last minute ‘surge’.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Simonsen said:
    TN15 said:
    Perhaps she's copping all the money and is planning to fuck off......
    Maybe mouthall got his tart a job there ?
  • Options
    Does anyone know If you don’t renew your ST today does the CAFC CASH balance remain available if you were to renew at a later date?

• Options
    I am the eternal optimist I am leaving mine there(104 between me and the wife) hoping that I am going to have a club and will put the money towards a season ticket as and when appropriate,if not the up beats can have it in the hope that they could keep going.
  • Options
    Mugs have extended early bird prices, 'while we wait for a decision from the efl' 
  • Options
    edited July 2020

So even though relegation has now been confirmed, are there no discounts applied to the season ticket price? Did I read that somewhere or am I making this up?

To charge more in a lower league really doesn't make sense to me, at all.

Either way, once this ownership mess is sorted I'll be buying one, but just cant see the justification for the increase.

• Options
    Fuck em, do not give these crooks another penny.

#notapennymore
  • Options
    Does it say what the new deadline is?
  • Options

So even though relegation has now been confirmed, are there no discounts applied to the season ticket price? Did I read that somewhere or am I making this up?

To charge more in a lower league really doesn't make sense to me, at all.

Either way, once this ownership mess is sorted I'll be buying one, but just cant see the justification for the increase.

Nope, still intend to out prices up after early bird