Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How to make a poll? Southall vs Nimer

Team Southall vs Team Nimer

Let's see who the fans back

Comments

• Options
    #Nimer 
  • Options
    #Nimer after round 3.

#RangeRover could make a comeback with his next statement.
  • Options
    What about poor old Heller - poor bloke doesn’t get a look in 
  • Options
    Sodall and Neither
  • Options
    What about poor old Heller - poor bloke doesn’t get a look in 
    He’s part of team Nimer 
  • Options
    I trust Nimer considerably more than I do Southall.
  • Options
    Neither. If Nimer has been gulled so effectively by Southall I’m not sure he’s what we need.
    Mind you he might be the best we can get.
  • Options

Neither.

Nimer appointed Southall so if he points the blame at him, he has to accept responsibility too which he clearly isn't doing.

If I had to choose I'd pick Nimer, but only because he is the one with the cash to pay the bills. No other reason.

• Options
    Somewhat reluctantly and with huge reservations - and only based on what I've read/been told this morning - Team Nimer. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Obviously the man with the money . 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Nimer. Although I can't say I particularly trust either, Nimer's our best bet for survival right now.
  • Options
    #TeamNimer all the way!
  • Options
    Is this a game to you?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Neither to be honest, but given that Nimer might actually have some money and Southall definitely doesn't, Nimer seems the least worst option.
  • Options
    Between a spiv like Southall and a manchild who refers to women as "bitches", I think I'll pass.
  • Options
    Southall has not got a pot to urinate in
  • Options
    #TeamNimer

• Options
    edited March 2020
    neither 
  • Options
    Neither both as bent as 9bob notes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we haven't got enough info to make a judgement on this. Mind you doesn't stop many people ignoring facts 
  • Options
    Nimer
  • Options
    #Nimer
  • Options
    #Nimer 
  • Options
    Team Nimer, Southall just suspended a club legend of 30 years in Parkes, disgusting
  • Options
    Unless Team Nimer wins, we are screwed.  Is MS suddenly going to pull £50 million out of his arse?  I somehow doubt it, especially given the last 24 hrs and the reputational damage.  Anyway, who would invest in a basketcase case in division three especially given who would be in charge of the purse strings?

So TN it is then.
  • Options
    Team Nimer for me.
  • Options
    Neither yet, but edging toward 

#nimer
  • Options
    Very difficult to choose when we do not have all the facts..........and probably never will