Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer 100% Support

Whether you like him or not but after his comments today he deserves all the support we can give him. Wtf is keeping Lee at Charlton especially with the shit he has put up with I don’t know. Totally admire his loyalty and at least he isn’t part of our worries.

Anyway as usual ‘Support the team, not the chairman’

COYR!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Who doesn’t like Bowyer?

The guy was already a legend for getting us promoted under Roland. 

As you said, huge admiration for his loyalty to us. 
  • Options
    Who doesn’t like Bowyer?

The guy was already a legend for getting us promoted under Roland. 

As you said, huge admiration for his loyalty to us. 
    I agree but there’s been negative views about Lee recently, not just on here but other social media platforms and forums.
  • Options
    What has Lee said?
  • Options
    The conditions he has had to work under from day one have been a total joke. No other manager would be able to cope with it all.  

The only thing stopping him from walking is the fact that he loves the club. 
  • Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Who doesn’t like Bows???
    Legend and poor bloke going through this after Rat. 
  • Options

I'll be gutted if coronavirus stops us from being at The Valley and getting behind the team.

• Options
    Range Rover 
    Bitches 
    Salary doubled 
    Aint gonna be easy to walk away from that 

Why is everyone forgetting the nice breads?
  • Options
    Right manager, wrong time....again

Feels like Chris Powell all over again. Hopefully Bowyer doesn’t walk or isn’t fired in all this mess. 

If, and it’s a big ‘if’ we get
    through this unscathed, then Bow, JJ and Gallen genuinely have what it takes to get us to the Premier League. 

It’s such a mess now though you wonder if all that hard work and lucking out landing those three has been undone.

The route to success for clubs like ours is continuity. And we couldn’t be more rocky right now. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think the views against Bowyer are results related. Not many managers would be in a job with his recent run of results.
    No one is, to my knowledge, disputing his commitment to Charlton.
  • Options
    Lee Bowyer is Charlton through to his core and his comments today prove it even more. I cannot believe that he has had to deal with trying to win crucial games to survive, knowing we are under a player embargo, there is no money and The Chancer is playing the Big I am around the club!
    It may not be in his best interests to have spoken out, but as a fan, I am so glad he has clarified the extra pressures he and the team have been under.
  • Options
    iainment said:
    I think the views against Bowyer are results related. Not many managers would be in a job with his recent run of results.
    And we've learned over the last three days that it is incredibly likely the results since fit players returned have likely been influenced by off field politics. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    iainment said:
    And we've learned over the last three days that it is incredibly likely the results since fit players returned have likely been influenced by off field politics. 
    Absolutely this. Not only has the bloke had his hands tied, he's had to keep quiet about it, while seeing that twat Southall bleeding the club dry for his own temporary benefit.

Southall has put himself and his cronies in a position of trust but is so stupid that his complete lack of integrity has been laid bare in a matter of a few short weeks. Killed the goose that lays the golden eggs, and I truly hope he is made to pay heavily.

There's 25,000 people in SE London who fucking hate you, Southall. Best you fuck off back to Manchester double quick before something bad happens.