Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Southall 0% support.

Especially for you Matt.

Comments

• Options
    That's more than he deserves.
  • Options
    That's more than he deserves.
    Apologies -10%
  • Options
    Well I'm going to go out there and give him -110%
  • Options
    Ok so apologies if this picks up a lot of flack but has anyone considered that these screenshots of expenses and emails might not be legit? Nimer's hardly been professional with his rants whereas Matt's been silent which to me is being professional and taking on legal advice. Like I said I know this is going to pick up a lot of anger on here but so far it feels like we've only seen one side to the situation, if there's another side that I'm not seeing then I'm more than happy to be corrected!
  • Options
    Ok so apologies if this picks up a lot of flack but has anyone considered that these screenshots of expenses and emails might not be legit? Nimer's hardly been professional with his rants whereas Matt's been silent which to me is being professional and taking on legal advice. Like I said I know this is going to pick up a lot of anger on here but so far it feels like we've only seen one side to the situation, if there's another side that I'm not seeing then I'm more than happy to be corrected!
    Suggest you read the top thread on CL ... it’s all there. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    114 pages to get through but you're probably right...
  • Options
    Not probably, actually, the bloke has been shameful in his actions and has no place as Chairman of our football club, he has no defence.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Try the bite size thread, 4th one down. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    stonemuse said:
    Try the bite size thread, 4th one down. 
    Thanks for that, a very interesting read indeed! Still feel like we're only seeing one side of the story but I'm not defending Matt at all...it's still a horrific situation to be in for us fans to be in :( 
  • Options
    Oi southall..... You're taking the piss out of our club with your actions. Best you be on your way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He didn’t deny the flat rental at the CAST meeting - only saying it wasn’t solely for his use. And he is deffo driving round in that Range Rover...
  • Options
    He didn’t deny the flat rental at the CAST meeting - only saying it wasn’t solely for his use. And he is deffo driving round in that Range Rover...
    And he could have easily backed that up by telling them who else had used it apart from him! But surprisingly he didn't.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Turns out he is not the messiah and is just a very naughty boy. Feed ‘im to the pigs,
  • Options
    By sacking Tracey Leaburn he has made a lot of enemies. 
    I’m taking it as an indirect dig at Carlo - and this will not stand, man. 
    Besmirching one of the great CAFC surnames.