Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whose Autobiograhy......

When all the dust settles on the latest episode of the Charlton saga, whose no holds barred autobiography do you think would make the best read?

Curbs?
Richard Murray?
Princess Glamour?

I think Chris Parkes might be interesting.

Comments

• Options
    Lyle Taylor 
  • Options
    Matt Southalls - 200 pages of utter bullshit 
  • Options
    Matt Southall's.........It'll be the best fiction since Harry Potter
  • Options
    Chris Parkes' would have the most stories, be more believable than anyone else's, but the least likely of all to be written.
  • Options
    Mick Ev , he has seen it all
  • Options
    Karl Robinson. 
    A 65 thousand page special edition 
    Eurgh, the thought of that! Even the foreword would be 14 chapters long.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    There was the tv drama Marvellous about the Stoke kit man so why not about us? The title would need changing somewhat though! Who wold play the main characters though?

Tracy Ann Oberman as Tracey Leaburn? Who would play Roland?
  • Options
    Olly Groome's
  • Options
    From Cardigans to Bitches  - The Museum’s Story
  • Options
    Jacko and @Ollywozere joint effort.
  • Options
    Gotta be @Ollywozere, absolute hero imo and hopefully the book sales will cover his unpaid bonus!
  • Options
    Lots of good suggestions.  I hope @Ollywozere will come with a video from yesterday's events  :)
  • Options
    My Life as a Patient .. Lewis Page
    Treatment Room Stories .. Jonno Williams
    Get Me Outta the Flat (If You Can) .. Twatface Southall
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    “La vie-au-vent”, by Tony the pieman.
  • Options
    Mick Everitts son was joking on Twitter that he has over 100 advance orders for Mick's autobiography... I'd certainly want to read it.

Straight after Richard Rufus's 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2020
    All the proper Charlton folk named above have consistently demonstrated a substantial amount more integrity, professionalism and class in their conduct than their executive leadership over the past 3 regimes.

Those "above" them in supeficial terms of company structure, salary and status have been severely deficient by comparison in terms of real and worthwhile qualities of integrity, humility and downright decent.

I truly hope our decent Charlton lot reap what they sow.