Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hull City v Charlton Athletic | MATCH OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

2»

Comments

• Options
    addick19 said:
    I got an email yesterday from IHG (Holiday Inn) saying that they will allow cancellations for any hotel bookings in the next 2 months free of charge

I don't know if any other hotel chains or the rail companies will follow suit, maybe with government pressure? Otherwise I will just have a weekend in Cardiff anyway!
    It's a great place. Daughter ran half marathon earlier this year lovely city with lots to see and so. The castle is very interesting and bang in the centre almost.
    Yes, I like Cardiff (not been for a few years) so it wouldn't be a hardship to effectively have 2 days of sightseeing instead of 1. Unless the country goes into full lockdown mode like other European countries and starts shutting museums etc as well...
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Some of us are already in Hull 
    Only thing I can remember any good in Hull having had a girlfriend from there a good few years ago is The Deep, aquarium built as a deep shaft of water where the fish and sharks get to live at their normal depths and you walk down a spiral round the outside.

otherwise try the spoons. 
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Some of us are already in Hull 
    Only thing I can remember any good in Hull having had a girlfriend from there a good few years ago is The Deep, aquarium built as a deep shaft of water where the fish and sharks get to live at their normal depths and you walk down a spiral round the outside.

otherwise try the spoons. 
    Did you say your girlfriend was deep?  Wtf!
  • Options
    On the contracts expiring June 30 thing, I think there are all kinds of steps leagues and UEFA can take should the season need to be extended beyond then. Of all the issues this will cause I think that's one that's pretty simple to sort.

I think there's a much bigger issues about fixtures and how to get all the matches in whenever football starts up again, if it does this season.