Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Bowyer interview

Has anyone got a link to the talkSPORT interview lee done this morning , various people keep asking if I heard it but despite having it on in the background I didn’t hear it 

Comments

• Cheers m8 nice to hear his views on this but I think I’d still rather the league finished as it is for this year
  • Great interview. Got to love LB. 
  • Love the fact he called them not other way round.
    i was having a wobble on bowyer a while back but that was before the recent madness & I must say he has conducted himself perfectly & now knowing he signed his contract with the knowledge of the embargo & the chaos of the environment he’s had to work in I couldn’t think of anyone better to take us forward 
    I thought the same.
  • Got to love LB. Solid, solid, solid. 
  • The worrying thing was that he reckons Southall is still in the post of Chairman?
  • Sponsored links:

• Found it sad he had to ring Simon for advice although the guy always makes a lot of sense! 
  • addick19 said:
    The worrying thing was that he reckons Southall is still in the post of Chairman?
    I guess even though he's suspended and banned from the premises, he is still the Chairman as far as the books are concerned.
  • addick19 said:
    The worrying thing was that he reckons Southall is still in the post of Chairman?
    I guess even though he's suspended and banned from the premises, he is still the Chairman as far as the books are concerned.

Unless he resigns the post, he's probably still in position.

Nimer says Southall is suspended and that steps are being taken to remove him.

• edited March 2020
    Oggy Red said:
    addick19 said:

Unless he resigns the post, he's probably still in position.

Nimer says Southall is suspended and that steps are being taken to remove him.

It'll all depend on what the M&AA of ESI says about directors and their removal which if not covered will require an EGM and the timescales met for calling one, minimum 28 days notice of shareholders is required.