Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic Civil War

My second video of the week.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKim51J2ufY

I believe I've got everything from last week in there.

Comments

• Options
    Great video.
  • Options
    Great video.
    Cheers. Just tried to make sense of it for people. Was hard to keep up with last weeks events
  • Options
    Thanks for that compilation mate which was most informative, well done 👍.
  • Options
    Good video, but you need to proof read your captions. About 4:30 there's a bit about Nimer saying he had resigned, when I think it should be had NOT resigned, and at 22:40 you've misspelled confidence. There might be others, but they were the main ones that jumped out at me. Also the bit about Olly and Mick getting the sack, unless you know the story you won't know who Tracy Leaburn is, or why there's a picture of her. Might be better to do:
    During the coup, Southall sacked Club Journalist Olly Groome
    show picture of Olly with the cup
    Safety Officer Mick Everett
    show picture of Mick (if you haven't got one, there's one on the bitesize thread)
    and attempted to sack Player Liaison Officer Tracy Leaburn
    show picture of Tracy

You should probably also mention on the Friday section that Olly and Mick were reinstated before the final bit about the games being called off.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Good video, but you need to proof read your captions. About 4:30 there's a bit about Nimer saying he had resigned, when I think it should be had NOT resigned, and at 22:40 you've misspelled confidence. There might be others, but they were the main ones that jumped out at me. Also the bit about Olly and Mick getting the sack, unless you know the story you won't know who Tracy Leaburn is, or why there's a picture of her. Might be better to do:
    During the coup, Southall sacked Club Journalist Olly Groome
    show picture of Olly with the cup
    Safety Officer Mick Everett
    show picture of Mick (if you haven't got one, there's one on the bitesize thread)
    and attempted to sack Player Liaison Officer Tracy Leaburn
    show picture of Tracy

You should probably also mention on the Friday section that Olly and Mick were reinstated before the final bit about the games being called off.
    Good point! Note to self don't edit late in the evening lol
  • Options
    It’s Tracey.....with an e.😎