Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Good move. Can't see them restarting the season for another two months. Devil is always in the detail with these things, so hopefully it's enough, but this should see some clubs stay afloat, I imagine. 
  • Options
    I admire their optimism in hoping to complete the season but it’s a tall order I think. Players won’t be fit to just pick up where they left off and can anyone see this crisis being over with enough time to fit in the matches before the season starts again. 
  • Options
    I can't see next season starting, never mind finishing this one. I don't think this is going to be anywhere near over by August.
  • Options
    Scumbags in Premier League awash with money have done nothing to help fellow professionals to date.  Really should be cut adrift with no promotion.
  • Options
    I can't see next season starting, never mind finishing this one. I don't think this is going to be anywhere near over by August.
    That’s the spirit 😂
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    oh blimey poor Southall must be gutted, a couple of weeks later and another 100 grand in his sky

how come this conman is still 'our' chairman ?
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSAzpg9ytc

Interesting piece on this by Darragh MacAnthony.

• Options
    We're effing rich. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That’s the spirit 😂
    Proper Charlton!
  • Options
    edited March 2020

May/June peak, back in November, then again next spring. It's here to stay.
  • Options
    abandoning cup competitions & internationals this season and next could well make enough space to finish leagues this season have a little break and start next season in September or even October
  • Options
    edited March 2020

May/June peak, back in November, then again next spring. It's here to stay.
    Apart from the annual disappointment curve of the average Charlton fan, what do you think about this virus?