Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This forum

Been a really grim past few months and particular this past few weeks. 

Throughout this forum has been a great crutch and constant source of humour, comfort, information, advice and general decency and compassion.

Some amazingly kind and thoughtful people and acts of kindness on here and some genuinely hilarious comments and humour to keep our spirits up through these challenging times. 

Really is uplifting and helps you see the good in humanityis there in abundance  among us always.

Cheers. 

Not bad for a bunch of trainspotters with the odd spanner thrown in for good measure:-)

Comments

• My pleasure Rodders, well said 😉.
  • IdleHans said:
    Nauseating!

;)
    Yeah I'm not normally one for such tosh or drivel but the mood took me :-)
  • Fess up, Rodders - youve had a drink, haven't you?
  • I thought the advice was to stay out of pubs? ;)
  • Well said Rodders. I think we are all going to be in need of the site even more in the coming months, whatever happens at Charlton.
  • IdleHans said:
    Fess up, Rodders - youve had a drink, haven't you?
    Worst thing about it is I'm off the booze for 2020 mate. Regretting that decision very much.

So my cringeworthy outpouring are from a sober base I'm afraid:-)

Maybe if I go on the piss all weekend they'll find a vaccine and our club troubles will be resolved!
  • Sponsored links:

• Been a really grim past few months and particular this past few weeks. 

Throughout this forum has been a great crutch and constant source of humour, comfort, information, advice and general decency and compassion.

Some amazingly kind and thoughtful people and acts of kindness on here and some genuinely hilarious comments and humour to keep our spirits up through these challenging times. 

Really is uplifting and helps you see the good in humanityis there in abundance  among us always.

Cheers. 

Not bad for a bunch of trainspotters with the odd spanner thrown in for good measure:-)
    Couldn't agree more.
  • Shameless 'give me a promote' post.

Would never catch me ever doing something so flagrant.
  • edited March 2020
    Addickted said:
    Shameless 'give me a promote' post.

Proper mimd games at play here. On the one hand I want to like the post purely for the comedic value of liking a post that the OP won't. On the other I want to lol it as it kind of deserves one. On the third hand (shut up, it's an analogue clock analogy) I don't want to give it anything as it was probably designed for one of the first two hands' responses.

Dilemma.
  • Addickted said:

Proper mimd games at play here. On the one hand I want to like the post purely for the comedic value of liking a post that the OP won't. On the other I want to lol it as it kind of deserves one. On the third hand (shut up, it's an analogue clock analogy) I don't want to give it anything as it was probably designed for ome of the first two hands' responses.

Dilemma.
    Just flag it.

oh

• MrWalker said:
    Addickted said:

Proper mimd games at play here. On the one hand I want to like the post purely for the comedic value of liking a post that the OP won't. On the other I want to lol it as it kind of deserves one. On the third hand (shut up, it's an analogue clock analogy) I don't want to give it anything as it was probably designed for ome of the first two hands' responses.

Dilemma.
    Trilemma, actually.
    Sigh. #Bloody Millwall.

• Sponsored links:

• edited March 2020
    Addickted said:

So I'm not expecting to get a promote in the near future then? Damn, what a shame, you have sincerely hurt me very dearly with that comment.
    Never mind though, I'm sure I will get over it 😉

Cheers. 

But completely agree with you mate 🖒

Cheers. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAQQ_s2Fv4A

Cheers. 

When you sober up ..

Cheers. 

I’m fillin up.😢
  • Yes indeedy.