Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McDonalds closing ALL restuarants!.

Comments

• Options
    Proper chicken. Unfortunately it’s in Texas
    Always loved chicken and beef in America. Never been ill on it whatever they do to it. Don't understand the fuss about standards - looks pure defensive to me.
  • Options
    Anyone who lives in Welling, you are bloody lucky

As from tomorrow McDonalds are opening 15 restaurants for Uber Eats and Welling is one of those.

This is a very informative list which tells us where MCD's believe they will get the biggest take-up in London and the south-east. I am glad Charlton haven't made the list just yet.
    Shocked Yorkshire Grey wasn't on that list, thought that one would be an absolute money spinner.
    Not chavvy enough.
  • Options
    So it turns out to order McDonalds via the apps, you have to live within 0.2 mile radius of Welling. So what people are doing, is ordering to neighbouring roads or outside McDonalds and waiting in their cars until someone brings it out to them, but still paying the £3.50 delivery charge! 

Seriously, I love a Maccies but I ain’t that desperate.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    McDonald’s to me is meh, only eaten when very hungry/desperate/no other option 
    This. 
  • Options
    First time living in Welling is worthwhile 😀
  • Options
    Always loved chicken and beef in America. Never been ill on it whatever they do to it. Don't understand the fuss about standards - looks pure defensive to me.
    No, lets not have strict food standards. The Chinese wet markets should be allowed to open too. 
  • Options
    McDonald’s is stunningly meh. Always feel hungrier after I’ve eaten than before. The exception is the sausage and egg McMuffin which is a thing of enormous beauty. I could eat a tray of them. 
  • Options
    Only good thing and the only thing I miss from McDonalds is a vanilla milkshake. 
  • Options
    The amount of cars I've seen at Plumstead McDonald's drive thru despite it being shut has cracked me up.

People literally took it as gospel from some bird off Facebook
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McDonald’s is stunningly meh. Always feel hungrier after I’ve eaten than before. The exception is the sausage and egg McMuffin which is a thing of enormous beauty. I could eat a tray of them. 
    If you feel hungrier than before you ate it then you’re not doing it right mate. Come with me, I’ll order for you.
  • Options
    The amount of cars I've seen at Plumstead McDonald's drive thru despite it being shut has cracked me up.

Google says you can take away from there 
  • Options
    whats happened to the bonkers shenanigans thread
  • Options
    No, lets not have strict food standards. The Chinese wet markets should be allowed to open too. 
    The Yanks have plenty of food standards and regs. Chlorine washed chicken is one if them. My point is I have never found anyone who has complained about eating chicken when in the US. There are no standards or checks in most Asian or African art markets.
  • Options

Google says you can take away from there 
    I know I fell for it a few weeks back myself off Google. Luckily there wasn't a queue. 

But it's definitely shut
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    The Yanks have plenty of food standards and regs. Chlorine washed chicken is one if them. My point is I have never found anyone who has complained about eating chicken when in the US. There are no standards or checks in most Asian or African art markets.
    Harsh on African art markets. 
  • Options

• Options
    39 stores opening for delivery or drive thru
  • Options

looks like posh Peterborough is the winner in the 'who buys most MacDonalds stakes'
  • Options
    They have around more cases of food poisoning by a factor of 10 than us per member of their population. But I suppose if you haven't personally found any, we should not be concerned.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They have around more cases of food poisoning by a factor of 10 than us per member of their population. But I suppose if you haven't personally found any, we should not be concerned.  
    How many from chlorinated chicken?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • Options
    ROTW said:
    There are some proper sorry fuckers in this country to go through that for a McDonalds
    Anything longer than 5 minutes and I'm debating whether or not to drive away, even if I've already ordered. Madness 
  • Options
    edited May 2020

looks like posh Peterborough is the winner in the 'who buys most MacDonalds stakes'
    It would be for delivery purposes. No point opening one store in Dartford, one in Luton, one in Birmingham etc and having to deliver supplies to just that one shop. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

It would be for delivery purposes. No point opening one store in Dartford, one in Luton, one in Birmingham etc and having to deliver supplies to just that one shop. 
    But the theory on deliveries does not stack up when Welling is the only McDonalds open in South East London.
  • Options
    Expect a lot more movement soon, one of our clients does McDonald’s electrical refits, just started delivering again to McDonald’s sites this week