Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eastwood

Has he actually gone to Wolves? Some on here are saying we've missed out on him but i'm sure i heard we were back in for him and their chairmen saying it was a 2 horse race between us and Wolves

Comments

• Options
    Pardew is just waiting for the Rag and bone man to pop in and give eastwood a pep talk to join us.
  • Options
    Southend site was updated at 11.30pm last night to say that they had reluctantly agreed a deal with Wolves and he was to sign. Don't think he has actually signed yet so .....
  • Options
    According to the BBC he has signed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/s/southend_utd/6270492.stm

Seems that maybe Charlton enquired while Wolves/Southend were ironing out the final few details either that or Wolves were negotiating a little bit too hard and the comments of the Southend chairman were designed to hurry them along a bit before we gazumped Wolves.
  • Options
    Maybe there is still time...

Apparently he's supposed to be signing the deal on Friday. Quite what the hold up is i have no idea, looking for somewhere to park the horses?!
  • Options
    Eastwood has completed his move to wolves and i'm interested to see that he says 'Charlton were in and out for me' which makes me think we're looking at other moves.