Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fair Play to the Club

edited July 2007 in General Charlton
can't be many clubs which have an official site with a Fans View section where most posts are fans slagging off either the Club or recent signings. I'd hate to see the one's that are rejected. And I thought some people on here had strange views !!

Comments

• Options
    Just had a nosey around the site, probably best not to have this at the moment!:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/womensgame.ink
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]can't be many clubs which have an official site with a Fans View section where most posts are fans slagging off either the Club or recent signings. I'd hate to see the one's that are rejected. And I thought some people on here had strange views !!

I'm amazed they bother, to be honest, if I had to go through that inbox of miseries each day I'd need counselling by the end of it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Just had a nosey around the site, probably best not to have this at the moment!:

http://www.cafc.co.uk/womensgame.ink

Trust you to go straight to the womens section....
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Ah Medders, you've been away. Shall we bring you up to speed with what's happened to the women's team? (Ducks...)
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    I've heard they've finally done the decent thing and wound them up. About bleeding time too...

;-)
  • Options
    how did i guess this thread wasn't gonna be about west ham?
  • Options
    So do you think Darren Bent will be sold to West Ham, Spurs or Liverpool -and does anyone think we'll really get £20 million for him? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So do you think Darren Bent will be sold to West Ham, Spurs or Liverpool -and does anyone think we'll really get £20 million for him? ;-)

My guess is Liverpool for £10m. Trust our board to sell him cheap .....
  • Options
    Well if we do miss out on promotion Cunny, then you can go round and tell everyone that you were right and that Pards' signings were cack......but at least we can then sell Varney to West Ham for £12 million + Konchesky & Spector. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]So do you think Darren Bent will be sold to West Ham, Spurs or Liverpool -and does anyone think we'll really get £20 million for him? ;-)

Last I read, Bent had told West Ham where to stick it, and that he was preparing to stay with us... that's still the case right?