Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Couple's Self-Made Video - NSFW

Hello and welcome to disappointment.

Nothing dirty, I'm afraid, but me and my partner have just released our latest short film, A Disappearance, online today (NSFW? Just a little salty language I'm afraid.)

It was written before Roland ever laid eyes on the Valley, was a real ballache to get funded and basically took 3 years longer than it should have done to get it out there, but if anyone is looking for 15 minutes of entertainment, or at least diversion, please feel free to have a butchers.

Thanks folks and stay safe.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/buttheadfilms/status/1244568187670331394

Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/250692786

Comments

• Very Impressed that you got Sophie Thompson on board. How did you manage that?  

• @ken from bexley Just a bit of perseverance, really. Lots of contacting agents and hoping to get a 1-1 meeting with the actor. We were initially going to cast an older actor, but the script changed a lot as we went through casting, and then we got in the room with Sophie Thompson and she was into it and super nice.
  • You should have asked her older sister!....... so what was your part writer\producers. ? 
    message me if you prefer, Good luck with it anyway.
  • Just watched it - well done mate. Really good short. Can I ask what you shot on?
  • Really enjoyed that
  • edited March 2020
    If you need a stuntman for any future productions DM me mate, cause I'm the unknown stuntman that made Arnie such a star
  • Thanks guys. @ken from bexley we're co-writers/directors and she edits the picture, I do sound design. Weird combination but it seems to work.

@JiMMy 85 Cheers! It was shot on Alexa Mini with (I think) Zeiss prime lenses.

@Valiantphil Stunt Finisher?

@Chizz Cheers!

@i_b_b_o_r_g The original script did have a stunt with a little old lady falling down a ravine into a ditch. If I had known of your offer we would have kept it in.
  • Thanks guys. @ken from bexley we're co-writers/directors and she edits the picture, I do sound design. Weird combination but it seems to work.

@Chizz Cheers!

@i_b_b_o_r_g The original script did have a stunt with a little old lady falling down a ravine into a ditch. If I had known of your offer we would have kept it in.
    Argh, next time mate

;)

@Chizz Cheers!

Argh, next time mate

;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Great short film, well done.
  • Brilliant Mary- it's awesome to see creative addicks

On a side note there should be a self promotion thread for people to share their creative stuff to our supportive community!
  • Mate not Mary 
  • You were very kind, you can call me whatever you like...