Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plastics again

I've spent all morning getting stick from a Man U 'fan' & a Liverpool 'fan' about how cr*p Charlton are etc....

These people don't actually go to games and class themselves as hardcore fans cos they watch Sky.

I know I shouldn't get wound up but they have got to me today.

Comments

• Options
    Ask them how come they support Man Utd or Liverpool? Its amazing how many people have uncles born in the area!
  • Options
    tell em you support ac milan cos you had a pizza once and that ac milan are much better than liverpool and man u
  • Options
    shouldn't they be supporting ac milan this year?
  • Options
    threaten one of them and they'll all shut up!
  • Options
    Get them together, and tell them you have seen the error of your ways, you have realsied how foolish it is to go and watch your local team live, how much time and money you have wasted travelling to away games, and how much better it would be to sit in the pub and watch football, like the real experts such as themselves do. But you have a dilemma, who do you now choose to support? You have decided on Liverpool OR Man Utd, but which, it's just so difficult, how do you know which way to go, what would be the point in supporting Liverpool, if Man Utd win the title next year, but then again, no point in supporting Man Utd if they fail to get to the CL final again.

Tell them you need them to help you decide which way to go as they are so representative of the good aspects of their chosen clubs.

Then tell them they are a pair of insecure childish wastes of space, and point out to the Liverpool follower (not "fan" - never call them fans) that they won exactly the same number of trophies as Charlton last season, so even as a glory hunter, he is a failure.
  • Options
    I have a plastic in my office. She says she supports West Ham and gave me loads of stick when we got relegated. But you've guessed it, she's never ever set foot inside Upton Valley. In fact, she's never ever been to a football match. She is, however, very good at fantasy football and was runner up in the league last season.