Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I have never...(lockdown special)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2020
    seth plum said:
    Been as interested and nosey (and shamefully judgemental) about other people's rooms and decor as now, when we see loads of people reporting from home.
    What’s your style seth ?
    Clutter?
  • Options
    Had it off with the Mrs, but only because she has quite bad asthma, and I have felt under the weather, but with no temp or persistent cough for 14 days of that period, so have played ultra safe and am now counting down 4 more days 🧨 🧨💦😴
  • Options
    Had it off with the Mrs, but only because she has quite bad asthma, and I have felt under the weather, but with no temp or persistent cough for 14 days of that period, so have played ultra safe and am now counting down 4 more days 🧨 🧨💦😴
    Lucky you 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Been as interested and nosey (and shamefully judgemental) about other people's rooms and decor as now, when we see loads of people reporting from home.
    What’s your style seth ?
    Ethnic.
    How about you?
  • Options
    changed my pants
  • Options
    Left my flat. Not gone more than a foot from my front door for more than a month. If it wasn't for the fact I have to bring the shopping in, I'd not have crossed the threshold at all.
  • Options
    Not had a takeaway delivered
    Not watched a film yet
    Not cut the grass as I put my petrol mower in for a service the weekend lockdown happened. 
    Not finished the jigsaw we started, feck me its a tough one.
  • Options
    Not had any alcohol at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    made banana bread
    done a handstand whilst putting on a t-shirt
    worn a bra

• Options
    made banana bread
    done a handstand whilst putting on a t-shirt
    worn a bra

The same for @les_says?
  • Options
    Watched so may Train Driver and Airline Pilot view videos on YouTube....
  • Options
    Haven't missed a day on Charlton Life (though I haven't posted as much), haven't run out of bog roll and, more importantly, haven't run out of booze yet.
  • Options
    Not wished I could go to football 
    Watched a film
    Had a takeaway 
    Worn ‘outdoor’ shoes
    Been anywhere I can’t see my house
    Not had a day without alcohol

• Options
    Never gone a day without drinking or smoking something. 

I also haven’t Spent a day writing a book and I swore I would. Any day now, I’ll start it. I swear. 
  • Options
    ...cut my hair and it's getting annoying.  Have ordered a set of clippers online and will have to trust Lady Irving to make a decent job of a number 3 crop all over.

Not sure about the goatee beard I've grown but few others will see it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ...cut my hair and it's getting annoying.  Have ordered a set of clippers online and will have to trust Lady Irving to make a decent job of a number 3 crop all over.

Picture needed. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Picture needed. 
    See above 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Picture needed. 
    F*** off, I've learnt my lesson the hard way about pictures on CL : - )
  • Options

You are doing yourself a disservice- it’s a bit more than a Goatee.... i like the way you have made a cardigan out of it.

Other than the tattoos it could be my twin 😂
  • Options
    Haven't woken up before 11:30. Most days 1pm. Terrible. 
  • Options
    ...worn a scrap of make up.

Before lockdown, the mascara & blusher would be the minimum requirement before answering the door to anyone ! 
  • Options
    ...worn a scrap of make up.

Before lockdown, the mascara & blusher would be the minimum requirement before answering the door to anyone ! 
    I know just what you mean, Fanny
  • Options
    Been infected with coronavirus.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I think you'll find none of us has it off with your Mrs.

At least I'm sure you're hoping that's the case.