Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Call of Duty Warzone

Anyone on any console ever fancy a game late in the evening (the only time I get to play), ping an invite.

As a rare cross platform game, it's pretty unique. I'll probably be playing plunder or battle royale.

Dazzler2121 on Activision I believe. 

Dazzler21 on PSN
Dazz1er 21 on Xbox

Comments

• Options
    Being enjoying plunder quite a bit.

col_pav_333 on PSN think it's colpav333 on activision.
  • Options
    Is it basically Call of Duty's version of Fortnite?
  • Options
    Yea. Battleroyale mode. 150 in the map with the circle closing in. Quality game considering it's free.

Haven't played it today but think they are now allowing squads of 4 with poss 200 on the map
  • Options
    Yea. Battleroyale mode. 150 in the map with the circle closing in. Quality game considering it's free.

Haven't played it today but think they are now allowing squads of 4 with poss 200 on the map
    It's quite enjoyable. 

I haven't got the win on BR yet, came second once and usually in the top 10 or so. I play as a sniper when I'm playing BR.  

Plunder I have won a couple of times, basically being a stealthy bugger with a silenced auto rifle. I have only been killing when absolutely necessary. Weirdly the wins have been on PS4 which I am running the free version with basic weapons. It makes me wonder if I overthink weapon set ups in the proper game on XBox. 
  • Options
    Do you have to piss around building on Warzone?

Its the one aspect I dont like about Fortnite, prefer to just kill people

Instead having too many buttons leave me cack handed
  • Options
    No building on warzone. I love fortnite especially the pissing about part of it like dancing around someone I've just knocked down while I'm dressed like a hotdog haha, but I'm the same as you. I see people building like they play it every hour of the day and I'm just stuck at the bottom trying to shoot them down.

Warzone sounds like it's more your type of game. It's very tactical though from how my mates play. We tend to get into a building and wait until we hear footsteps, stick a couple of claymores down and then wipe them out and move into the circle.
  • Options

Went searching for a thread to discuss this before I start and see you already made one .... will add you up later.

How bad have the servers been since latest update though?! Game is almost unplayable right now.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    Yeah they're all over the shop. Been back playing multiplayer on my ps4 account instead of playing Warzone or Plunder.

Cod hacks should now be less prevalent too as they've blocked anyone using them.
  • Options
    I’ll hop in one night ,I’ve played cod over the last 10/12 years more than I should but not tried this one , been distracted since getting the psvr but will download
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I’ll hop in one night ,I’ve played cod over the last 10/12 years more than I should but not tried this one , been distracted since getting the psvr but will download
    Play the story on hardcore... One of the best COD's since Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Play the story on hardcore... One of the best COD's since Call of Duty 4, Modern Warfare.
    Agree campaign was great. The clean house mission was a personal highlight. Brilliant stuff. 
  • Options
    Bump... As I've started doing a bit better at Warzone (whether Rebirth or Verdansk)

Add Dazzler2121 in game.