Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

C.A.C.T quiz night- weekly

Comments

• Options
    God I hope the questions are easier this week

Either that or the Lockdown is making me stoopider
  • Options
    We struggled last week even on our strong categories! 
    Starting now. Good luck quizzers!
  • Options
    Christ those Film & TV questions were difficult tonight!!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    26/50 for me tonight!! - Recovered with strong rounds in Geography and Sports (got eight questions right in each of those)
  • Options
    Much better for me and Mrs C tonight - 41/50
  • Options
    Oh we did well in Eynsford, 38 this week!  :)
  • Options
    38.5 for me this week. The half for 2 of the 4 cities with undergrounds
  • Options
    38.5 for me this week. The half for 2 of the 4 cities with undergrounds
    Yes we ended up with a 3quarters and a half, so I rounded down!
  • Options
    I got all four Undergrounds (Liverpool was the one that took the longest for me to think of) but only counted it as one correct answer
  • Options
    Hi all, you may be interested to hear that this Thursday's quiz is exclusively Charlton-themed: https://twitter.com/CAFCTrust/status/1257262791645331457. Expecting some excellent scores from Lifers! Many thanks to Stuart Court & @castrust's Steve Clarke for the help with questions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020
    CAFCTrust said:
    Hi all, you may be interested to hear that this Thursday's quiz is exclusively Charlton-themed: https://twitter.com/CAFCTrust/status/1257262791645331457. Expecting some excellent scores from Lifers! Many thanks to Stuart Court & @castrust's Steve Clarke for the help with questions.
    Gutted. Was meant to host our groups CAFC quiz tonight but postponed until Friday due to baby sitting issues. Dreading some duplication.
  • Options
    Quiz to start soon.
  • Options
    I've set some questions on behalf of the museum so expect to at least those ones correct.
  • Options
    41 and a half, plus the bonus.  Best score so far!
  • Options
    Eynsford addicks only managed 22 this week. Well done cafc43v3r
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Awful rounds tonight in the History and Debut Scorers

Got good marks in the rest though

Do like how Scott is happy to answer pretty much anything - Surprised when he spoke about the owners, thought he would have swerved that one

Did find it interesting when he mentioned that he'd received a call from Curbs after the '98 Final about returning

Bit of a sliding doors moment really as wonder if him returning would have meant that we wouldnt have gone in for Chris Powell
  • Options
    Scott didn't know he was V500.  

One of my questions.
  • Options
    Awful rounds tonight in the History and Debut Scorers

Got good marks in the rest though

Do like how Scott is happy to answer pretty much anything - Surprised when he spoke about the owners, thought he would have swerved that one

Did find it interesting when he mentioned that he'd received a call from Curbs after the '98 Final about returning

Bit of a sliding doors moment really as wonder if him returning would have meant that we wouldnt have gone in for Chris Powell
    Also his "top 3" he didn't mention Robert Lee..... 
  • Options
    found it tough but would rather he gave a little longer between questions to allow a bit of thinking time and discussion with the family. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    41 and a half, plus the bonus.  Best score so far!
    Very good.
  • Options
    Only 19 and I had to re-write three questions of tonight's Charlton quiz with my fan group.
  • Options
    redman said:
    found it tough but would rather he gave a little longer between questions to allow a bit of thinking time and discussion with the family. 
    Could you not pause it.

I know its a bit of a bugger, bit if you need longer just pause it and resume
  • Options
    Fresh from making calls via our telephone friendship line (https://twitter.com/CAFCTrust/status/1260538503437271040), Scott will be back for another quiz at 6.30 tomorrow evening. Hope you can join us.
  • Options
    This Thursday night quiz is one of the highlights of my week at the moment!!
  • Options
    Is it back to different categories rather than just CAFC? Mrs C likes to join in.
  • Options
    Is it back to different categories rather than just CAFC? Mrs C likes to join in.
    I think the CAFC special was a one-off. Haven't seen any confirmation this week but think that is what they said last week. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    I think the CAFC special was a one-off. Haven't seen any confirmation this week but think that is what they said last week. 
    Hi. Tonight's quiz will be a general knowledge one (rounds: general knowledge, film & TV, history, geography and sport) but the sport round will include a small number of questions about Charlton.
  • Options
    Quiz to start shortly.
  • Options
    Sorry to be a Luddite but is there a link? I’m subscribed to the CACT you tube channel but can’t find this week’s quiz on there.