Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Relive the Addicks top 20 Premier League games for FREE on Saturday with 'Pride & Premiership'

This week, supporters will be able to check out 20 of Charlton's top Premier League fixtures with the feature-length presentation called 'Pride and Premiership'.

Back in 2007, fans voted for their top 20 games from the eight seasons that the Addicks had spent in the Premier League, and a DVD was released, counting down from number 20 to number one. Supporters will now be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the entire presentation, which runs at over three hours long, to relive some truly memorable top-flight moments.

The video will be available for free from 3pm on Saturday. It will available to watch on Valley Pass & some of the club's other social media channels, to be confirmed.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e908b3c2f727/relive-the-addicks-top-20-premier-league-games-for-free-on-saturday-with-pride-premiership

Comments

• Options
    There was a DVD? I don't remember that one.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Have we got Premier League permission this time?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Its the second disc if you purchased the Centenary DVD
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    If this vote happened in 2007, how was it included in the centenary dvd?
    Or did the centenary dvd come out two years after the centenary?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    It was not the centenary DVD. It was the end of season DVD of 2006/07 which the club had to produce for those who like to keep their collections going but knew a relegation season was hardly going to be a good seller. So the club released this DVD as a double one with 2006/7
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    aliwibble said:
    It was not the centenary DVD. It was the end of season DVD of 2006/07 which the club had to produce for those who like to keep their collections going but knew a relegation season was hardly going to be a good seller. So the club released this DVD as a double one with 2006/7
    Ah yes... The second DVD I thought it was is the top twenty games in our centenary, not the same list as these games mentioned
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    aliwibble said:
    Not quite true. Interference from Pardew prevented the 2006/07 DVD being produced in the normal way, so we hid it by packaging it with Pride and Premiership.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    JohnnyH2 said:
    aliwibble said:
    Not quite true. Interference from Pardew prevented the 2006/07 DVD being produced in the normal way, so we hid it by packaging it with Pride and Premiership.
    Did he get the Commentator pregnant? 
  • Options
    Fans can relive the Addicks' top 20 @premierleague games with 'Pride and Premiership' for FREE today at 3pm on the club's website and official Facebook page.
    https://cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e908b3c2f727/relive-the-addicks-top-20-premier-league-games-for-free-on-saturday-with-pride-premiership
  • Options
    Just got to the 4-2 evening game at home to West Ham, and laughing my arse off at Bowyer being bullied off the ball by JJ (the first, not the second) in the build up to Kishishev's goal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what were the 20 games?
  • Options
    Off topic I know but I miss these end of season DVDs.

I know the goals can now be seen individually on Valley Pass but it's not the same as sticking a DVD in and sitting on the settee with a beer and reminiscing! 
  • Options
    Did those games really happen, we had some great players and performances, or am I delirious?
  • Options
    Particularly enjoyed the 4-2 at Highbury and Steve Brown not only scoring with header, but taking out Viera play-off final style in the build up to the 4th. And I didn't realise his stint in goal at Villa only started on the 80th minute. It seemed a lot, lot longer.